The notification has been passed by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS), Mumbai for conduction of TISSNET MBA 2020 on January 4. TISSNET MBA 2020 will be carried at a national level for admission to its post-graduate management program offered by TISS at various campuses which include TISS Mumbai, BALM Chennai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, etc.
|The released the admit the card for TISSNET MBA 2020 –||December 20, 2019.|
|Exam date-||January 4.|
|The result will be declared on-||February 4.|
There is no age limit for the candidates to be deemed for the examination.
- The candidate shall hold a bachelor’s degree of least three years span or equivalent in any discipline from an acknowledged university.
- The candidates in the final year are eligible to apply for TISSNET.
- The final year students must have passed in all their prior years’ papers.
The official website of TISS to get more details on TISSNET 2020 is https://www.tiss.edu/ .
- There shall 100 multiple-choice questions which are to be solved in 100 minutes.
- Which shall include negative marking
- The subject shall include General Awareness, English Proficiency and Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning which are standard for any competitive examination.
- Candidates passing the test will have to appear for Pre-interview Test/Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Points to Remember
- All the candidates must note that they need to stick a recent passport size photograph on TISSNET MBA 2020 admit card in the provided box
- It should be the same photograph pasted on the application form of TISSNET MBA 2020.
- After entering into center candidates should note that they have to hand over the TISSNET MBA admit card to the invigilator when demanded by them.
- Also, an original ID proof along with the admit card at the TISSNET MBA exam center for verification is a must.
- Also, don’t forget to keep the admit card safe till the admission process ends.
Also read, TISSNET 2020 Admit Card.