SBI PO 2019 test will be conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to choose qualified individuals to the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO is one of the most pined for employment in the Banking industry and a fantasy work for many competitors crosswise over India.
SBI PO is considered as an excellent opening for work in Banking area due to various reasons. Some of these reasons include:
- There is a brand estimation of SBI, and notoriety related to SBI PO post
- A lucrative pay scale is associated with this job which is most astounding among PSU Banks
- Growth openings are immense as it is a place where even a PO can advance to the degree of Chairperson.
- Job fulfilment and social distinction are added perks
Some details about the admit card
Prior to starting with the preparation of the test, one should be aware regarding the most recent updates, choice system, qualification, test design, schedule, earlier year cut off and so on.
SBI will make the SBI PO Admit Card 2019 available successively, for example, Admit Card for Preliminary Exam will be discharged first, trailed by Admit Card for Mains Exam and after that for Interview Process.
Continuously recall that the Admit Card for Mains Exam will be issued to applicants who clear the primer period of examination. Thus, Admit Card for Interview Process will be issued to only those who could clear the Mains Exam.
To download his/her SBI PO Admit Card 2019, an appearing candidate must have the underneath referenced necessities:
- Username/Registration Number used at the time of application
- Password and/or Date of Birth. The DOB will be required if one forgets the password.
By filling in these two imperatives competitor will be gradually directed to the page of SBI PO Admit Card 2019. An applicant is required to download his/her admit card. One needs to take a printout of the same and convey it to the setting of examination as proof for his/her qualification for the examination.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SBI PO 2019
SBI PO 2019 Preliminary Exam was planned on 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th June 2019. The admit card for SBI PO Prelim Exam 2019 was made available online by SBI on 17th May 2019. So, all applicants can download SBI PO 2019 Prelims Admit Card by tapping on the connection available on their official website.
SBI PO Prelims Admit Card: Important Dates
- Initiation of SBI PO Admit Card Download: 17TH of May 2019
- the last date of SBI PO Admit Card Download: 9th June 2019
- On downloading the SBI PO 2019 Admit Card, one must guarantee that the data referenced on the Admit Card is exact.
- Check the Venue and Time of SBI PO 2019 Exam once you have downloaded the Admit Card for the equivalent
- Care of Admit Card is basic to keep away from any problem during the examination
- Check the photograph and signature on the Admit Card. In order to be on the safer side, one needs to ensure one thing: it isn’t spread at any expense before the commencement of the examination.
- Peruse every one of the rules referenced on the SBI PO Admit Card cautiously and tail them during the examination to keep away from any inconvenience.
The candidates appearing for the exam must download the SBI PO 2019 admit card from the official site of the bank as there will be no printed copy of the SBI PO Admit Card that would be sent to the applicant by means of post. To login on the official site, the individuals will require certain details:
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/Password
There are three basic stages that need to be followed to download various admit card. There are three rounds of the selection procedure and each step has a separate admit card. The stages of selection are
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Group Exercise and Interview
These are the related entries for this entry. Updating this post may change these related posts.