SBI PO 2019 Mains Result Released

5,674 Posts  ·  9,015 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SBI PO 2019 and Get all the details about SBI PO Recruitment, SBI PO Exam, Notification and much more.

SBI PO Main Result and Cutoff will be release on 25th August 2019

SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Notification –

You will find information related to SBI PO Notification 2019, How to apply online, SBI PO 2019 Exam Date, Admit card,  Syllabus, Result, Cut off and SBI PO salary.

For more information, visit the official website sbi.co.in

Other Important Articles of SBI PO:

SBI PO Mains 2019 Result to be Declared by 25th August 2019

To keep track of latest discussions on SBI PO 2019, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

SBI PO 2018 | Recruitment, Notification – PaGaLGuY

Page 1 of 568

🤔

Post 57803751725033
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey you ugly people As I told you results aren't coming before 17, accept this fact idiots Stop crying No chance of results before 17 Oct

I am the beast, here comes the pain
3 likes4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
undisputed_champion
@undisputed_champion  ·  1,512 karma

I will fart at your rotten face 😂 🤘 @deleted

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

@undisputed_champion I know thats all you are capable of gender number 3

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The result can come anytime. Last year it came on 29th October at around 8 PM. Everyone anticipating here about the result should know the very nature of SBI. It will come in a flash and will astonish everyone. Last year, as you all are doing, I too was visiting SBI career page around 20-30 times a day but when the D-day came, I was thrown out of the PDF. This time too I am agog for the result but at least doing the job as the clerk in SBI has somehow soothed my mind. And yes,no one, I mean no one except CRPD knows about the result publication. So, don't get fooled by some idiots in this group. All the students here are a gem and are expecting their roll no in the PDF but it's a bitter truth to swallow that only 2000 will make and the rest will have to start from the scratch. I am also hoping for my better fortune. In SBI PO, your fortune wholly and solely depends on your performance in GDPI. Last year, I too had 20 marks above the cutoff but was unfortunate to get marks in GDPI. In GDPI, SBI looks for your confidence. They don't have to do anything with your knowledge because they have tested it in your mains exam. They try to pick the candidates who can do the cross-selling for them which inturn helps in the growth of the bank. Cross-selling will also propel your personal growth. SBI PO is the best achievement of anyone's life who makes it. Those who suffuses negativity about SBI PO regarding workload etc try to lead astray. I being in the SBI will try to be as a probationer if God wills. Be positive and hope for the best. D-day is coming. 😊

41 likes52 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 52
undisputed_champion
@undisputed_champion  ·  1,512 karma

@Payalmathur no need to worry, if you have faith in yourself nothing is gonna stop you 🤘

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

@undisputed_champion tu 1 number ka ch0tya hai muje faith hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Normalisation hoga ?

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

lora

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Tony__Montana
@Tony__Montana  ·  572 karma

lore lag gye

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Relatives man, I am telling you. 😄 

Post 57794273513099
11 likes11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Im_miss_Sunshine
@Im_miss_Sunshine  ·  42 karma

@GulshanZh maine toh btaya he ni koi b rishtedar ko ki maine sbi po diya. Tang krdena tha pooch pooch kr result ke baare mai. Faltu ki salah dete rehte hai, ye krle vo krle, apne bacho ka pta ni hota unko😂😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  3 likes  ·  
GulshanZh
@GulshanZh  ·  692 karma

@Im_miss_Sunshine Yahi toh funny baat hai, they talk as if they are the all knowing all powerful God. I see them to know what kind of person I don't want to become.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

अगर किसी चीज़ को दिल से चाहो तो पूरी कायनात उसे तुमसे मिलाने में लग जाती है| SBI PO ❤️🙈

20 likes50 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 50
ShaniKaPrakop
@ShaniKaPrakop  ·  121 karma

@F.A.L.A.K Concepts like civic sense and humanitarian values are getting obsolete pretty fast in our generation. How people act depends on the set of values they choose to follow.

F.A.L.A.K
@F.A.L.A.K  ·  53 karma

@ShaniKaPrakop i second you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kisi ne ibps po pre ka memory based diya h gradeup ka??

1 like18 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 18
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

@deleted tu h kon sale chomu?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

@Im_miss_Sunshine mai hazaaro me se 1 hu

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

3 Saal pahle BTech Complete ki, tab main bht niraash ur hataash tha, tab kisi ne salaah di ki bank ki preparation karo, 6 month main job milegi. Av main hutiya v hoon...

13 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Quillen
@Quillen  ·  149 karma

Then me to IBPS : Bhai 100-200 jyada lele bas land karaa de

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
F.A.L.A.K
@F.A.L.A.K  ·  53 karma

Koi na bhai ho jaayega kahee na khee aapka . Sabr rakho bas. Zindagi mein insan kuch na kuch kar hee leta hai.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello good people. Aap logon ka backup kya hai in case things don't go as expected? Would like to know about the backup options.

CEO, Armadyne.
4 likes40 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 40
deleted
@deleted  ·  0 karma

@deleted mu me lora aega pta chal jaega

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Dixit03
@Dixit03  ·  1 karma

@deleted deleted deleted 😂

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined