State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Interview Call Letter for Interview process for Probationary Officers recruitment on 3rd September. Candidates who who have qualified to appear in the interview can download the admit card from the website of SBI at sbi.co.in.
|SBI PO Interview Call Letter can be downloaded here||SBI PO Interview Call Letter|
|SBI PO Interview Biodata Form can be downloaded here||SBI PO Interview Biodata Form|
|Interview Process||24 September 2018 and will continue till 12 October 2018|
|Call Letter Available||03 September to 12 October 2018|
Note: The candidates have to bring along with the call letter, a filled out Biodata form which is also available on the SBI site.
The Mains exam was conducted on 4th August 2018 and candidates numbering up to 3 times (approximately) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview from the top of the merit list.
Total Marks: 50 marks for interview
- Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Main Examination (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Exercises & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
- The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Main Examination and Group Exercises & Interview out of 100.
- The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
List of Original Documents to be submitted on the Day of Interview.
(i) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard
(ii) Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed.
(iii) Two Character certificates
(iv) Caste certificate on central Govt. format in case of candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC
(v) Medical Certificate by Persons With Disability (PWD) issued by authority as specified in the RPWD Act 2016. The certificate should be issued on or before 13.05.2018.
(vi) Candidate claiming change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce etc. must submit necessary document.
(vii) Certificate in respect of Age Relaxation