RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) is a Government Board of India. It aims in fulfilling recruitment needs of new employees in the Indian railways. Indian Railways is one among the biggest recruiter in the country. It mainly focuses on expanding the railway workforce.
Railway Recruitment Board has recently released a notification announcing a big basket of jobs in the railway segment to the eligible candidate in the form of 1,30,000 Vacancies in various departments of Indian Railways. Out of these 1,30,000 vacancies, some of the vacancies are for RRB Paramedical staff. It is a piece of great news for candidates aspiring to get a job in RRB. Read the article to know in detail about the RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification. Check out the RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, etc and apply for the RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019 – Exam Overview
RB NTPC Recruitment Exam will examine individuals for their abilities to be fit for different job posts provided by railways in various states. These job posts include Non-Technical Popular Categories, Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated categories and Level-I Posts. As per the official notice, the complete CEN 2/2019 notification and online application form will be issued on 4th April 2019. For more details regarding the RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019, you can go through the table given below.
|CEN no.||CEN 2/2019|
|Job category||Government Job|
|Opening date of registration||4th March 2019 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Exam date||To be notified later|
|CEN 02/2019 Advertisement||Download Detailed Official Notification|
Important Dates for RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019
The Opening of Online Registration of Applications for RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification will take place from 4th March 2019 and will close in April 2019.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Exam Dates 2019
|Opening of Online Registration of Applications||Date & Time|
|Para Medical Staff(by RRBs)||4th March 2019 at 10:00 Hrs|
|Last date for application||April 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||One week prior to the examination|
|Date of examination||June/July 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be updated later|
RRB is one of the biggest Recruitment Board and keeping the pace it has announced a huge of number of vacancies for paramedical staff. The exact number of vacancies for paramedical staff will be declared once the official notification is released. But, a combined total of 1.3 Lakh vacancies have been released for the various posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories, Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated categories and Level-I Posts for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019. For a detailed understanding, check the table given below.
|CEN No.||Exam Group||Vacancies (approx.)|
|RRB/CEN 01/2019||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)||30,000|
|RRB/CEN 02/2019||Para-Medical Staff|
|RRB/CEN 03/201 9||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019- Application Fee
Application Fees for the Railway NTPC Recruitment Drive are as follow:
- Application fee for all the categories (except concession categories mentioned below) will be Rs.500/-. Out of Rs.500/- will be refunded by deducting the bank charges to the candidates on appearing in the 1st CBT exam.
- Application fee for SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, Female, PwBDs, Minorities, Transgender, Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will be Rs.250 and this fee shall be refunded to the candidates by deducting the bank charges to the candidates on appearing in the 1stCBT.
- Payment of application fee must be made online. No other means of applications will be entertained.
|RRB Paramedical Recruitment Exam Application Fee 2019|
|For all candidates except for the
fee concession categories mentioned below,
out of the fees of Rs.500; an amount of
Rs.400 will be refunded duly deducting
bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST,
Ex-Servicemen, PwBDs, Female, Transgender,
Minorities & Economically Backward Class,
out of the fees of Rs.250; an amount of
Rs.250 will be refunded duly only deducting bank charges on appearing in 1st stage CBT
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019- Eligibility
Applicants before applying for RRB paramedical Recruitment 2019 must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification. It is advisable that you go through the eligibility requirements clearly in the official advertisement. However, details mentioned in the online application will be considered by the board, but if any candidate found to be furnishing wrong information at any point of time will be disqualified and the candidature will be rejected.
The basic eligibility criteria for Paramedical staff is shared below and complete eligibility criteria will be shared after the declaration of official advertisement.
- Minimum Age – 18 yrs
- Maximum Age – 32 yrs
- You should be a Graduate from a recognized University / Institution.
- The Education Qualification for the RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Recruitment Notification 2019 will be updated as soon as the official notification releases.
- Candidates who are appearing and waiting for the declaration of result of the qualifying exams should not apply.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound and should meet the medical standards for respective post.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019- Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will include a CBT, Interview and Document Verification. Candidates who are interested in the RRB Paramedical Recruitment can start preparation form this moment onwards. It is a golden opportunity as large no. of vacancies are there and candidates should not miss it.
As per the previous year information, the selection process of RRB Paramedical Recruitment will be based on three stages.
- CBT: The first stage of recruitment will be an online examination i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT). It will be conducted in various test centers established across the country. For more details about CBT, candidates have to wait for the release of CEN 2/2019.
- Interview: Candidates those who will qualify the CBT will be shortlisted for interview round. They will be invited for interview on the basis of their performance in the CBT.
- Document Verification: Candidates selected in the interview round will have to go through the documents verification round in which they have to produce all the required documents in original. After this round and a medical fitness test (if applicable) final selection of the candidates will be made.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019- Expected Pay Scale
As per the information released in the RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification, the pay scale will be different for all the posts under the paramedical staff and will be in accordance with the 7th Pay Matrix.
How to Apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019
Follow the below-mentioned steps once the direct link to apply gets activated for RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Click the direct link above.
- Select the region you want to apply for.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once they have filled the details, they have to make the payment of the application fee (if applicable).
- After payment, they must review all the details in the form before final submission.
- They can now click on the submit button.
- At last, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Candidates can only apply to only one RRB or RRC, more than one application to one RRB/RRC will be rejected.
- Alternatively, Applicants can also visit the Official Website of the concerned RRB. They can refer the website links of the participating RRBs.
- They will be landed on the homepage of the websites where they have open the relevant link.
For Other Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Notification Please Check, below Link
- RRB JE Recruitment 2018-19 – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-je
- RRB Group D Recruitment – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-group-d
- Railway RPF SI and Constable Recruitment – https://www.pagalguy.com/rpf
- RRB ALP and Technician Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-alp
- RRB SSE Recruitment 2019 – https://www.pagalguy.com/rrb-sse