With the examination season in its full swing, candidates are looking for information on the internet.
Why bother looking for the information by oneself, when numerous fellow students are actively discussing important topics on PaGaLGuY.
Here are the top 5 discussions on PaGaLGuY for today: –
- SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II Result and Answer Keys Released: – The Staff Selection Commission, SSC, conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruiting eligible candidates across various Grade B and Grade C positions with various Government departments, ministries and offices. As candidates have to go through various stages of selection process to be eligible for recruitment, discussions bring the students together and enable them to share real information on a regular basis. Since the result and the answer keys have been released, students can brace themselves for everything that lies ahead.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II Result , Answer keys Out
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – CBT 2 Results, Revised Answer Key & Cut off: – Students who have cleared CBT 2 should follow this discussion. Since Document Verification schedule is out, candidates can discuss expectations, queries and clear doubts amongst each other. While some zones will have DV date before others, it is easier to clear doubts in centre related matters.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – CBT 2 Results, Revised Answer Key & Cut off
- NABARD Development Assistant 2019 Released Admit card, Exam Date:- Candidates who appeared for NABARD Development Assistant 2019 examination can follow this discussion for updates. While the results are awaited, it will be helpful for them to discuss queries and further details on this thread.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for NABARD Recruitment 2019-20
- UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Assistant Engineer Admit card, Exam:- Candidates who have applied and appeared for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Assistant Engineer Admit Card are awaiting results. Updates and discussions regarding cut-off score are in full-throttle on the discussion thread, and other students should join in too!
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPPCL Recruitment 2019 Assistant Engineer Admit card, Exam
- IBPS RRB PO 2019-20:- Candidates who appeared for IBPS RRB PO 2019-20 examination, should start following this discussion. The board has started rolling out interview call letters to the successful candidates. In the coming days, a lot will be expected through updates, notifications and more.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for IBPS RRB PO 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY
Wishing the students all the luck for their selections.