SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier II Result , Answer keys Out – PaGaLGuY

67,321 Posts  ·  71,061 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on SSC CGL Tier II Result 2019 and Get all the details about  Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level  Notification, Exam Date,  Exam Pattern,  Admit card, Syllabus, Results, Cut off, and much more.

SSC CGL 2019 Application 

● Last date for making the applications – 25th November, 2019.

● Last date for making online fee payment – 27th November, 2019.

● SSC CGL Tier II 2018 Final Answer key Released – 30 October 2019 to 29 November 2019.

Final Answer Key SSC CGL Tier II 2018  – Click Here 

● SSC CGL Tier-II Result – 25 October 2019.

Check Result List  – Click Here 

SSC CGL 2018 Tier – III

● SSC CGL 2018 Tier -III Exam Date – 29th December 2019 (DES) (SUNDAY MORNING)

Other Important Articles of SSC CGL 2019:

SSC CGL Tier II Result 2019 Declared

SSC CGL 2019 Recruitment: Check Important Dates on ssc.nic.in

SSC CGL 2018 Tier II Answer Key Published at ssc.nic.in

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CGL, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier 1 Result and Cutoff list Released

SSC CGL Tier 2 | Cut Off | Result – PaGaLGuY

Page 1 of 6,733
sgd94
@sgd94  ·  831 karma

Guys, this Nikhil Gupta thing is a serious issue. A lot of people have already tracked him down, given him their details to know their rank. What they do not realize is that this is a serious cyber crime. If Nikhil Gupta knows your Roll No, Registration No, DOB, Address, Parent's names etc, can you imagine how much you are compromised ? Here is a list of things that can happen - 

1. You could go to attend your Tier 3 exam and see that someone has ALREADY attempted the exam under your roll number. If they have all the details, ek fraud Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN banwa lena aise logo ke liye koi badi baat nahi hai. You are seriously jeopardizing your own chances of even appearing in Tier 3, Tier 4 and getting your dream job. 

2. If some completely random person knows your address, your parent's names, your contact details, can you imagine the extent to which your family's security has been compromised ? What if you start getting anonymous phone calls, emails, letters etc threatening you with dire consequences, like deleting or debarring your records from the SSC server so that you cannot even attend any SSC exams in the future, if you don't pay them a huge amount of money or something like that ? Don't pretend like they cannot. They have all your details.

The best course of action right now would be to STOP asking Nikhil Gupta about your marks or rank. Stop voluntarily giving a stranger all your details for them to access it and screw up your life with it. Also, this needs to be reported to SSC immediately so that they can take appropriate action. The privacy of lakhs and lakhs of candidates has been invaded and SSC need to take action against this breach. 

Let's report this to SSC, with screenshots and evidence, immediately. We need to contact them ASAP with this. This is extremely urgent. To everyone who is curious to know their ranks, please concentrate on Tier 3. There is a whole 100 mark exam left, which could change the game. For now, let us all report this stranger to SSC and request them to take immediate action.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Read editorials in hindi of JanSatta and in english The hindu. This will help in enhancing your skills. https://www.topsarkarinaukri.in/category/editorials/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Idioms and Phrases for SSC CGL / CHSL / MTS exams...!

https://youtu.be/Om6SvSrwNWY

Video Thumbnail60186480326999
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Short trick to calculate number of factors, Sum of all the factors, Product of all the factors of a number for SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO, Railways, IBPS, SBI PO / Clerk, RBI and insurance exams...!

https://youtu.be/uw2Z9rkyaJ8

Video Thumbnail60180370816500
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have successfully completed registration process for ssc cgl 2019 . After login i am not able to sumbit fee .It is showing ' " Your Photograph / Signature are missing. Please upload the respective files using Edit Photo Signature in Registration!! " However my downloaded form clearly shows my photograph and signature .

aa gaye meri maut ka tamasha dekhne
1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Sarthak97
@Sarthak97  ·  37 karma

I'm facing tye same problem. Please let me know when you find a solution to this problem.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
PURUSHOTTAMBHAMU
@PURUSHOTTAMBHAMU  ·  0 karma

bhai ye problem mere bhi aayi thi Mene log out karke retry kiya to payment Ho gaya

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tier 2 tak k rank & Tier 3 tak k Rank me 500 ka improvement laane k lie tier 3 ka score kya hona chahiye?? #ObcRank

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With 509 marks (OBC) in SSC CGL 2018. can I get excise inspector?

YES
NO
DON'T KNOW
36 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Bhaiyo 475(obc) pe auditor mil jayega kya? Please genuine suggestions only

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
dragoon1995
@dragoon1995  ·  135 karma

65-75 is safe 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
@7589492083  ·  127 karma

You mean to say 65+ is safe?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Out of CGL-18. Now all hope rests on CHSL-18.

Can anyone suggest when the result of CHSL-18 tier-2  will be declared.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mera to....

17/18 dono cgl crack kr liya
kewal 17 nikla
kewal 18 hi hai
19 k liye mai yha ghoom rha hu
39 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.