NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY

5,204 Posts  ·  20,935 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NABARD Grade A 2019 and Get all the details about National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment, Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Vacancy, Jobs, Assistant Manager Recruitment and much more.

For more information Official Websitewww.nabard.org

Other Important Articles of

NABARD 2019 Recruitment for 91 Development Assistant posts

To keep track of latest discussions on NABARD Grade A Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

NABARD Grade A 2019

Page 1 of 521
sk0011
@sk0011  ·  147 karma

Here is a google play app for practising of the intricate calculations  simulating an under pressure situation and more. Try it.     
[How to play: After starting the game, if you don't know the answer/trick, if you entered the wrong solution a hint button will be activated for you to see the Hint which may be used so solve the question] 
कठिन गणनाओं के अभ्यास और टाइम मेनेेजमेन्ट के लिए एक गुगल प्ले ऐप है। इसको डाउनलोड करें।  [अगर आप ट्रिक नही जानते तो अगर आप गलत जवाब भी डाल देंगे तो हिंट का बटन एक्टिवेट हो जायेगा, फिर आप हिंट देख पायेंगे] 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kodular.bimla.fastmultiply

Post 83534822225560
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail83493742443945
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys anyone know when mains exam will be held?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Vegeta1001
@Vegeta1001  ·  0 karma

Is there any way to change the mains centre now?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
egalante
@egalante  ·  614 karma

@Vegeta1001 Not sure but someone called Nabard a few days back and they said they are working to provide an option to change the centre.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, I need 

1 - Edutap economic & social issues current affairs pdf for the months May, June, July 2020.

2 - Edutap agriculture & rural development current affairs pdf for the months April, May, June, July 2020.

I'll pay Rs 30 per pdf. So, in total I will pay 7 x 30 = Rs 210. This is just for now.

In future I'll be needing the above current affairs pdfs for august, september & so on & will pay u accordingly.

I don't want access to your edutap account. U just need to download the above pdfs & send it to my email id.  

Those interested just message me. I'll contact u back.

2 comments
viv30793
@viv30793  ·  1 karma

Hi, dm me on 9654417701

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
viv30793
@viv30793  ·  1 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir my number in waitlist of nabard office attendant so i am confussing about how much chance of final silection please sugest me 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail83049347737321
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail83018374465534
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

💼 Hello future managers and bankers!!

We all know that practice is the key to success in any examination. 

But there is a gigantic difference between garbage practice and intelligent practice. 

So, to give a boost to your intelligent practice, I have prepared 2100 MCQs.

📌These MCQs cover following topics:

➡️ Financial accounting

➡️ Cost and management accounting

➡️ Financial derivative 

➡️ Macro economics

➡️ Micro economics

➡️ Management

➡️ Organisational behaviour

➡️ Income tax Act (Direct taxes)

➡️ GST Act (Indirect taxes)

➡️ Companies Act

Apart from that, I provide 24/7 doubt solving facility. So, if you have any doubt in the MCQs, just drop me a message anytime, and I will help you solve that question.

📋 These MCQs are helpful for preparing for exams like SEBI Grade A(Paper 2), NABARD Garde A/B (Finance), RBI Grade B (F&M), UPSC EPFO (GAAP) and UGC Net (Commerce). 

💬 So, if you wants to buy 2150 MCQs (COST: Rs. 299) to boost you preparation level, contact me at 9319314377.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Myths about ESI Paper of RBI Grade B Exam:

1.All Government Schemes from UPSC coaching websites

2.Last One Year Current Affairs.

3.India Year Book.

4.All reports/indices in news. 

Analysis of Last three years Paper of ESI of RBI Grade B Phase 2

https://youtu.be/8137u9D4-yo

Video Thumbnail82148582022700
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

🔥Current Affairs Booster 2020🔥 Last 18 Months Current Affairs MCQ PDF. (January 2019 to June 2020) For SSC/UPSC/BANKING/STATE EXAMS 300+ most important MCQ for Each month to cover all area. 100% Direct question from this PDF in any exam. Detailed explanation with answer. Easy to study in Mobile. Click Below link to download. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 https://imojo.in/gea70l

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...