NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY

5,123 Posts  ·  20,542 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NABARD Grade A 2019 and Get all the details about National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment, Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Vacancy, Jobs, Assistant Manager Recruitment and much more.

For more information Official Websitewww.nabard.org

Other Important Articles of

NABARD 2019 Recruitment for 91 Development Assistant posts

To keep track of latest discussions on NABARD Grade A Recruitment, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

NABARD Grade A 2019

Page 1 of 513

Effects of the slowdown in agriculture and allied activities on the Indian economy.
  • Cascading effect of Sluggish agricultural growth: Real agricultural and allied gross value added (GVA) grew by 2.9% during 2011-12 to 2017-18. The National Agricultural Policy (2000) states that it should be 4% to attain an overall economic growth of 8%.
  • Supply-demand mismatch: A highly skewed and unprecedented monsoon, erratic rainfall, and extreme natural events are creating havoc as far as farms and farmers are concerned which in turn are likely to disrupt supply chains, fuel inflation and have a negative impact on consumption, all of which can further dampen the prospects of revival of the economy.
  • Delay in achieving India’s developmental obligation: The current growth rate in the farm sector is less than adequate to take on developmental challenges originating from the Sustainable Development Goals, mainly zero hunger, no poverty, life on land, and gender equality.

Hence any key reforms packages in improving the economy should also take cognizance of the crisis in the agricultural sector. Why agriculture is key to stimulate growth in the Economy

• Importance of agriculture in the Indian economy:

o   The sector is a potential enabler and employer for more than 50% of the population. o   It also has the potential to revive “animal spirits” by ensuring farm viability like increasing the ratio of farm to non-farm income to 70:30 by 2022-23 from the present 60:40.

• Deindustrialization 2.0:

o   Creative destruction is underway from the decreasing growth rate, and that slowly fading reform to stimulate the traditional sectors is adding to unemployment and job loss. o   There is an immense need to promote occupations that are less influenced by the slowdown such as farming, handloom, handicrafts, and others.

• Dwindling aggregate demand: As per the Economic Survey 2018-19, the working-age population will continue to rise through 2041. The rising population, interstate migration, volatile oil prices, and market-distorting reforms resulted in subdued demand.

Key Reforms in agriculture can invigorate the economy

• Investment of Rs 1 Crore in India can create only four formal jobs. There is an urgent need to increase the job-to-investment ratio which is currently very low especially in agriculture.
  • In-situ employment creation is a must for a stable income and spending which in turn can reduce interstate
  • There must be fast-lane options and swift actions to ensure curated reforms on land, market, price, and ameliorate supply-side constraint in order to achieve the target to double farmers’ income by 2022.
  • Expedite the setting up of the Agricultural development council (ADC) on the lines of the GST council.
  • Revisiting regional crop planning and the agro-climatic zone model at the highest possible level so as to make agriculture the engine of sustainable economic growth in India 2.0 by 2022.

This is the right time to execute a slew of doable agricultural reforms as the role of agriculture in reversing the slowdown is immense in the light of its nearly 20% contribution to a $5-trillion economy. The occasional dip in growth due to various reasons will slow the pace to achieving a $5-trillion economy by 2024. Therefore, a blend of efforts from a range of sectors, agriculture and allied sectors is warranted to enable overall growth.

www.facebook.com/groups/nabard.gradea.b.prelims.mains.exam

JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, 

Only 30 days left for Nabard Grade A Prelims 2020. You should not waste precious time searching for material. I am sharing complete material with you. Click on the link and request access - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1R-D10cbc06IPCxIEA0SfOxFn9N6HCzFP?usp=sharing

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guyz... NABARD Grade A pdfs material edutp+anuj+gktoday updated material till 25 January 2020... I have compiled the edutap + anuj complete updated nabard static and current study material + gktoday updated pdfs for current affairs nd MCQS+ Solved pdfs of all edutap mock tests..+ Computers knowledge complied notes All phase 1 reasoing math english important questions.... All related and updated govt schemes and reports... All in pdfs... Sharing on low affordable price... And you will get updated material time to time till the exam process get over..... If interested.. Mail me on miraan.mehta@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Edutap ka material purchase kiya kisi ne site se n konsa best rhega.. Reply genuinely

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nabard  Grade A  2020 & Sebi 2020  Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + ARD (Agriculture and Rural Sevelopment ) + English + Budget  interim and Full & Economic Survey 2020 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2020 Notes  Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2020 in PDF Format.. in low Cost. 

Edutap Login Course in lowest Cost and Anuj Jindal also i have.

With New notes Updating till 2020 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current  Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ARD...ESI..Current and Static Parts  Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on  abk7077.t@gmail.com // Telegram Id - @Demort7709

1 like1 comment
raghuangrybirds
@raghuangrybirds  ·  68 karma

Kindly share for free

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Online Materials

*Materials can be used for multiple things at once! *

- For MBA Competitive Exams

· CAT

· XAT

· IIFT

· CMAT

· MAH-CET

· SNAP

· NMAT

· X-GMT

-Bank PO and other Exams like

· IBPS PO

· SBI PO

· RRB PO

· NABARD

· LIC and Insurance AO

· Bank Clerical Exams

-GRE Exam

ONLINE MATERIALS Rs 500 Rs 400 (20% discount) only!

Total Materials= 86 GB

Pay me through GPay or UPI and I will share the materials through Google Drives.

Please reach out to me at- 

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

CAT/Bank MATERIALS
• AMIYA sir’s whole course (QA)
• Arun Sharma and Sarvesh Verma Books
• Career Launcher’s Smart CAT Cracker (ALL VIDEOS)
• 100’s of important PDF’s and Images
• Total Gadha Materials
• Hand written Quants Notes (different PDF for different chapters)
• Previous papers of CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP and other exams
• Loads of materials and videos on RC’s and Verbal preparation
• BYJU’s videos of whole CAT course
• CL 361 degree minds full videos
• Takshzila PDF exercises
• Critical Reasoning videos
• NMAT Resources
• AMIYA Sir YouTube downloaded videos
• Learning Roots YouTube downloaded videos
• CAT 500 (IMS), Amiya Sir’s QA book, HITBULLSEYE’s must solve questions.
• TIME (2007-2017), CL(2009-2014 and 2017), IMS Mocks from previous years

GRE MATERIALS
• 100’s of PDFs about Vocabulary and Verbal Prep for GRE
• Manhattan Prep GRE Guide
• Links to free GRE mocks
• Study materials collated by students
• Barrons New GRE book
• VOCAB PDFs
DM Me for pictures/other details

Post 66602875141610
1 comment
raghuangrybirds

Kindly share for free...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guyz... Sharing rbi + nabard grade b phase 1 and 2 complete edutp video course in 2100/- Video course + mock tests. Valid till 31 December 2020 interested guyz can mail me with whtsap no.. on my email id.... satyam070194@gmail.com

2 comments
Satyam.agnihotri
@Satyam.agnihotri  ·  9 karma

satyam070194@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
raghuangrybirds

Kindly share foe free

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nabard full notes on agriculture Check out my product on Instamojo:https://www.instamojo.com/ravikantprasad/nabard-grade-a-b-full-notes/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT MOCK TEST FOR NABARD GRADE A

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mK9OfhlFmpwqtLuYKj1VoV-bZ_a8b3Y0/view?usp=drivesdk

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail66469172203934
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...