💥Railway RRB NTPC EXAM💥 Score Booster for NTPC Exam
💥Top 10 years Previous Questions (3500+) collected from various Railway exam papers to boost your score.
Most repeated MCQ...🔥
Language English. 🔥
💥Monthly wise current affair for all exam January 20 to October 2020
Based on MCQ. 🔥
An inspirational Journey, from Streets of Delhi to Mint Street:
Mr. Amit Gupt who lived at streets of Delhi, worked at Tea stall and small restaurant, then was rehabilitated by Salaam Balak Trust and completed his schooling and B.Tech.
We are proud to announce that our student Mr. Amit Gupt has been selected as RBI Grade B officer.
Is affairs Cloud Monthly pdf important for General Awareness?
Can non UPSC aspirant crack RBI Grade B?
Can Non finance background crack RBI Grade B?
Is Ramesh Singh for Indian Economy important for RBI Grade B?
Is P. C. Chandra for finance important for RBI Grade B?
Is numerical part important for RBI Grade B?
If you want answers of these questions, then you must watch this video:
//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 300 for all aptitude based exams (government and others) & MBA competitive exams//
At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources.
Details about the materials-
· Quantity- 90 GB Materials
· Mode- Google Drives
· Payment link and details-
https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
Government Exams, MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE (MEGA Account required)
Rs. 500 (40% discount) = Rs. 300
· Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uWfracr6T3TioiI2hF9nGHMCDImT4Wtf?usp=sharing
Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.