This quiz consists of questions from past
actual MAT papers. Leave your answers/ responses in the comments section below
and soon we’ll let you know the correct answers!
Direction (Qs 1-15): Answer the question independent of each other.
1. In a certain code Road is written as URDG. How is Swan written in that
(1) VZDQ (2) UXDQ (3)
VXDQ (4) VZCQ
2. Which of the following will come in place of the Question Mark (?) in
the following sequence?
6C7, 5F10, 11J14, 15O19, ?
(1) 25U20 (2) 20U25 (3) 20U24 (4) 19U25
3. Ram walks 10 M South from his house, turns left and walks 23M. Again
turns left and walks 40M, then turns right and walks 5M to reach his school. In
which direction is the school from his house?
(1) East (2) North-East (3) South-West (4) North
4. If Table is called Chair, Chair is called Cot, Cot is called Pot and Pot
is called Filter, where does a person sit.
(1) Pot (2) Cot (3)
Chair (4) Filter
5. Offhand is related to PERMEDITATION in the same way as Aboveboard is
(1) Guide (2) Integrity (3) Honesty (4) Competition
6. In a class of 35 students, Kiran is placed 7th from the bottom whereas
Mohan is placed 9th from the top. Sohan is placed exactly in between the two.
What is Kiran’s position from Sohan?
(1) 13th (2) 11th (3)
10th (4) 9th
7. If the second, third, fifth, eighth and ninth letter of the word
CONTEMPLATION are combined to form a meaningful word, what will be the middle
letter of the word? If more than one such word can be formed, your answer is x
and if no such words can be formed your answer is y.
(1) A (2) O
(3) X (4) Y
8. Pointing to a photograph Arun said, ‘she is the mother of my brother’s
son’s wife’s daughter.’ How is Arun
related to the lady?
(1) Uncle (2) Daughter-in-law (3) Cousin (4)
None of these
9. Which one is different from the rest three?
(1) GIJK (2)
DFGH (3) CEFG (4) ABCD
10. ABCD is related to OPQR in the same way as WXYZ is related to:
(1) EFGH (2) STUV (3)
KLMN (4) QRST
11. The letters skipped between adjacent letters is in the order of 1, 2,
3, 4 …Which alternative follows this rule?
(1) DEIMR (2) DFINR (3) DFIMR (4)
12. A boy goes to see a film and finds a man who is his relative. The man
is the husband of the sister of his mother. How is the man related to the boy?
(1) Brother (2) Nephew
(3) Uncle (4) None of these
13. I am facing west. I turn 45° in the clockwise direction and then 180°
in same direction and then 270° anticlockwise. Which direction am I facing now?
(1) South-west (2) South (3) West (4)
14. In a month of 31 days, the third Wednesday falls on the 15th. What will
be the last day of that month?
(1) Fifth Thursday (2)
Fifth Wednesday (3) Fourth
Sunday (4) Fifth Friday
15. When Rajeev was born his father was 32 years older than his brother and
his mother was 25 years older than his sister. If Rajeev’s brother is 6 years
older than Rajeev and his mother is 3 years younger than his father, how old
was Rajeev’s sister when he was born?
(1) 15 years (2) 14
years (3) 7 years (4) 19 years
To get fresh updates about MBA exams on your Facebook & Twitter
timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post
only exam specific links on these pages:
3(2) 4(2) 5(3)
8(2) 9(4) 10(3)
11(3) 12(3) 13(1)