The Centralized Admission Process (CAP) of round IV which was to commence today, will be held from July 26 to 28, 2016. Students who wish to participate in this round of the allocation process can check here for the details.
Students eligible for this round of allocation will depend on the choice that they have exercised in earlier rounds. The following are the eligibility criteria for participation in round IV.
1. Candidates who have not been allotted any seat in the first three rounds of CAP
2. Candidates who have not participated by not filling the
3. Those candidates who have taken and cancelled their admission in any of the earlier rounds.
4. Those candidates who have opted to Freeze the admission in earlier rounds but now wish to change the option to ‘Float or Slide’.
5. Candidates who have opted for Float or Slide but wish to apply for this round may also participate.
6. Candidates who have been allotted a seat in any of the earlier rounds but haven’t reported at ARC can also participate in round IV.