The CAP round one provisional allotment result for Post SSC diploma 2019 admission will be released soon by the Department of Technical Education, DTE Maharashtra. Candidates with allotted seats for the Post SSC Diploma Courses in Technology and Engineering will find their names in this provisional list. Candidates can check the result on the official website of DTE Maharashtra, http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html
Steps to check the CAP round one result
- Students must visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra, http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/index.html
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Post SSC Diploma Polytechnic CAP 1st round allotment list 2019.’
- Fill in your registration number and password in the designated space and click on ‘submit.’
- The allotment list will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future reference.
|Online application||30th May 2019 – 3rd July 2019|
|Document verification||30th May 2019 – 3rd July 2019|
|Provisional Merit list display||4th July 2019|
|Grievance submission at FC||5th July 2019 – 6th July 2019|
|Final Merit list display||8th July 2019|
|Post SSC Provisional allotment 2019 round one||16th July 2019|
Shortlisted candidates will need to report to the admission reporting centres (ARCs) within 19th July. The ARC authorities will verify the documents of those candidates. If a candidate gets allotted as per their first preference, his or her allotment will be ‘auto-freezed,’ and he or she will not be eligible to take part in the subsequent rounds.
Candidates need to carry a few documents to the admission reporting centres in both original and in photocopy. These documents are the Post SSC Diploma application form, original mark sheet or printout of the digital mark sheet of the SSC exam, category certificate if applicable.