The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) January 2020 main exam application closes today by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The application process was started on 2nd September 2019. Candidates must apply for JEE main exam 2020 through the official website, www.jeemain.nic.in .
The JEE main 2020 exam is scheduled to held from 6th to 11th January 2020. The second phase exam is from 3rd to 9th April 2020 for which the process will start from 7th February 2020. The exam is being conducted twice in a year since 2018. Candidates can appear once or twice in the exam. The best score will be taken into consideration.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for JEE Main Exam Discussion
Steps to register for JEE Main 2020 First Attempt:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the ‘Fill Application Form’ link on the home page.
- Go to the ‘Apply for JEE (Main) – 2020’ link.
- Fill the basic information and submit.
- Login again with the credentials.
- Upload all the documents required.
- Make the payment and submit.
- Take a print of the submitted form.
Candidates qualifying in JEE main exam will be able to appear for JEE advanced for taking admissions to the IIT colleges. For applying, candidates must have cleared the 12th exam with at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST candidates).