The JEE Main 2020 registrations would end soon. Those interested students have to fill the online application forms for the JEE Main 2020 January examination by October 10, 2019. Each year, about 11 lakh students appear for the exam to bid for a seat in the IITs.
There are only around 11,000 seats available in various IITs. Apart from IITs, nevertheless, there are some other technical colleges in the country which are good and promises an excellent career for the students wishing to pursue engineering. Apply on jeemain.nta.nic.in here and get yourself registered.
Hither is a list of Top Engineering Colleges in the country that accepts the JEE Main score and is amongst the Top 50 Engineering College of India. As anticipated, most of the colleges listed are NITs or the National Institute of Technology.
Also, few other institutes, including private colleges that also accept JEE Main score are included in the list:
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology Patiala, Punjab
- National Institute of Technology Warangal
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- National Institute of Technology Calicut Kozhikode
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Siksha `O` Anusandhan Bhubaneswar
- Delhi Technological University, New Delhi
- National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
- National Institute of Technology Durgapur
The list is based on top institutes NIRF 2019 as released by MHRD every year. The record of Top Engineering colleges for 2020 would be published next year around April by the HRD Ministry. Students may check the details once posted.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for JEE Main Exam Discussion
JEE Main 2020 would be held in January and again in April 2020. The online applications shall be filled on www.jeemain.nta.nic.in till October 10. The Candidates interested are recommended to fill the form at the earliest to avoid the end-minute rush on the website.