General knowledge is extremely important for MBA aspirants. While questions from logical reasoning and quantitative analysis can be time-consuming, the GK section can help you increase your scores quickly.
We present this GK quiz to help you prepare comprehensively for your upcoming MBA entrance tests. Post your responses in the comments section and soon we will let you know the correct answers!
1. ISRO received ________ award by the US National space society for Mangalyaan mars orbiter mission.
A. Stellar award
B. Space achievement award
C. Space Pioneer award
D. Sir Arthur Clarke award
2. An augmented reality application launched by union government to highlight achievements of the department of space is known as?
3. Prime minister Narendra modi has recently launched a book titled Education of Muslims : A Islamic perspective of Knowledge & Education – Indian context. The author of this book is ________.
A. JS Rajput
B. Salman Rushdie
C. MJ Akbar
D. Romila Thapar
4. United Nations General Assembly has elected Mogens Lykketoft as it’s president for its 70th session. He hails from which of following countries?
5. Indian Railways named Haridwar express as ________.
A. Yoga Express
B. Moksha Express
C. Sangam Express
D. Bhakti Express
6. Who became the first Indian footballer to score 50 international goals ?
A. IM Vijayan
B. Subrata Pal
C. Bhaichung Bhutia
D. Sunil Chhetri
7. Charaka was the famous court physician of ?
B. Chandragupta Maurya
8. Indica was written by ?
9. Match the following:
List I List II
i. Assam a. Silvassa
ii. Dadra & Nagar Haveli b. Gangtok
iii. Lakshadweep c. Dispur
iv. Sikkim d. Kavaratti
A. i – b, ii – d, iii – a, iv – c
B. i – a, ii – c, iii – d, iv – b
C. i – a, ii – b, iii – d, iv – c
D. i – c, ii – a, iii – d, iv – b
10. To an astronaut in a spacecraft the sky appears to be?
To get fresh updates about different exams on your Facebook & Twitter timelines, subscribe to our pages created specifically for them. We will post only exam specific links on these pages: