On 23rd August 2019 the District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram has put forth Gurugram Court Peon Interview List on its official website. The candidates who had applied had applied for the same can now check for their name on the site.
It is to be noted that the selected candidate can now go for the next step, i.e. Interview on 28th August 2019 as per stated in short notification released by the Office of the District and Sessions Judge of Gurugram. And for the relief of the candidate, the results for the same shall be declared on the exact date.
For Checking the list, the candidate should follow the below procedure:
- Go to the official website or https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/haryana/gurgaon/recruit
- Click on the Recruitment section available on the Home Page.
- Click on the link –List of eligible candidates for 13 Nos post of Peon.pdf and List of candidates (employment exchange) for 13 Nos post of Peon.pdf given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you shall get the desired PDF of the List.
- Take Print Out of your result and save a copy for future reference.
As stated in the notification the application was invited for the recruitment of 13 Peon Posts. And the Eligible candidates with the minimum educational qualification for 8th Pass, have applied for these posts. It was also made clear that the final selected candidate shall get the salary as Rs. 4440-7440 + GP 1300 (Pre-Revised) and Rs. 16900-53500 (revised} added with other usual allowances as admissible.