Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, (XIME) Bangalore Scholarships
XIME Bangalore Scholarships
XIME has gained a lot of popularity as a leading business school in the last few years. They take an intake of 180 students per year and not all of them are financially capable of paying the fees but are meritorious students. XIME provides various scholarship programmes to help those students in need.
XIME has been providing awards in gold medals or cash money or grant amounts for the students in many categories to help their financial situations.
The institution has also partnered up with several banks such as Central Bank and Axis Bank to provide its students with subsidised interest rates on the education loans that they have incurred in order to pursue their XIME education. The point to be noted is that financial subsidy amounts shall not cross INR 3 lakhs.
It is possible to continue the scholarship onto a consequtive academic year.
Some of the awards awarded are:
- The Chairman’s Gold Medal for the student who scores the Highest CGPA in the Outgoing PGDM Batch.
- XIME Chairman’s Roll of Honour for Outstanding Academic Performance Award (2nd Position) which offers a cash award of Rs. 20,000.
- President’s Scholarship of an amount of 2 lakhs to a meritorious student
- Barrister M. K. Nambiar Memorial Scholarship of an amount of 2 lakhs to a meritorious student
- Late Prof. J.D. Cherayil Memorial Scholarship of an amount of 2 lakhs to a meritorious student
- Prof J Philip Scholarship of an amount of 2 lakhs to a meritorious student
- 25,000 cash award for the student scoring highest CGPA in 1st year.
- Archbishop Alphonsus Mathias offers an award of 10,000 for humanitarian spirit and service.
- Anshul Chowdhury Memorial Award is offered to those students who are musically talented.
- Merit cum means Scholarship is awarded 20 deserving students from the three institutions with a sum of 1.25 lakhs.