Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, (XIME) Bangalore Campus Facilities
XIME Bangalore Campus Facilities:
XIME, established in 1991, has gained popularity since its inception as one of the leading business schools in India. XIME has a huge campus spread over an area of 4.3 acres, is equipped with all modern amenities to make education and accommodation pleasurable.
The classrooms are spacious and can easily accommodate 40 to 150 people and have high technology equipment for digital learning techniques.
- Classrooms are spacious and are equipped with LCD Projectors for audio-visual learning and public address systems.
- There is an Executive Conference Hall for holding lectures and Management Development Programmes.
- There is a Video Conferencing Facility for organizing webinars and virtual classes.
- There are separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- The campus has a huge library with a large collection of books and research journals. They also have online courses from international universities which the students can undertake.
There are certain facilities for people staying in the campus area, to make their time enjoyable at XIME:
- State of the art auditorium for holding events
- Canteens and dining halls
- Student’s lounge where they engage in activities
- Cricket, basketball and table tennis courts
- Common room for enjoying indoor games
XIME Bangalore Clubs and student activities
XIME encourages its students to take parts in student activities and clubs. XIME has many clubs, out of which the most popular one is the XSEED. It is the social club of XIME which organizes events like blood donation camps, marathons etc.
some of the other clubs are HRuday which is the HR Club and MarkXime, which is the marketing club. Apart from clubs, the college encourages students to do internships at NGO to help those in need. XIME has MoUs with international universities which enables them to have student exchange programmes.