SIES School of Business Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai Overview
The SIES School of Business Studies (SIESCOMS) was established in 1995 by the South Indian Education Society (SIES) in Navi Mumbai. SIESCOMS is one of the oldest educational trusts in the city of Mumbai, which was developed by Shri M.V. Venkateshwaran in 1932.
The institution is rightly located in Nerul, which is the academic hub of Navi Mumbai with the best infrastructure worthy of a leading business school.
SIES provides three PGDM courses- General, Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology. In fact, SIES College is one of the first institutes to start a vertical MBA programme exclusively on the pharmaceutical industry. Even very few Indian institutes provide an MBA program on biotechnology.
For candidates hoping to pursue masters, SIES School of Business Studies (SIESCOMS) offers following AICTE approved, Full time PGDM program of two years, which are as follows:
• PGDM - Pharmaceutical Management
• PGDM – Biotechnology
It also offers Full Time AIMA PGDM and Executive - AIMA PGDM for working executives (Part Time)
Latest Rankings & Accreditations
- NAAC & International Accreditation by ACBSP, USA
- Times of India-Best B-School survey (Mar 2021) - 13th among all private B-Schools in India.
- Times of India-Best B-School survey (Mar 2020) - 2nd best B-Schools in Mumbai.
- Outlook Best Business Schools Ranking (Nov 2020) - 5th among Private institutions (All India)
- Business Today-India’s Best B-School Survey (Nov 2020): 7th among all Management Institutes in Mumbai.
SIES College Mumbai has over 70 core and visiting faculties. Dr Bigyan Prakash Verma, the director of SIES, handpicks the faculties based on their industry experience.
He makes sure all the faculties have knowledge of the industry and do their best in imparting the knowledge to the students.
SIES Courses Offered and Fee Structure
SIESCOM offers three PGDM courses, which are categorized in General, Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology. For working executives who want to work at a managerial level, there’s the executive programme, AIMA PGDM.
SIES Course Highlights
- On PGDM level, the college offers three courses- General, Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology.
- For mid-level managers, the executive PGDM programme, AIMA PGDM, is provided.
|Course||Eligibility||Fees (in INR)|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM)||Applicants must be graduates with 50% marks along with a valid entrance exam score||9 Lakhs|
|Post Graduate Diploma In Management in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDM PM)||
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Biotechnology (PGDM Biotechnology)||Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology related discipline with at least 50% average marks along with a valid entrance exam score|
|AIMA PGDM (For Working Executives)||Applicants must be working graduates||2 Lakhs|
- Impeccable placement record – One of the best in the country
- Strong support from 6500+ alumni
- Global Immersion Program (GIP) and Foreign Internships
- 100+ visiting faculty from Corporate
- Skill development through unique Skill Development Immersion Program (SLIP)
- IDEATHON – Sponsored by 50+ Corporate & Market Based Projects (MBP)
- Infrastructure: One of the best in the city