The SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS) formerly a constituent of SIES College Of Management Studies was established in 1995 by the South Indian Education Society (SIES) in Navi Mumbai. SIESSBS is one of the oldest educational trusts in the city of Mumbai, which was developed by Shri M.V. Venkateshwaran in 1932.
The institution is rightly located in Nerul, which is the academic hub of Navi Mumbai with the best infrastructure worthy of a leading business school.
SIES provides three PGDM courses- General Management, Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology. In fact, SIES College is one of the first institutes to start a vertical MBA programme exclusively on the pharmaceutical industry. Even very few Indian institutes provide an MBA program on biotechnology.
For candidates hoping to pursue masters, SIES School of Business Studies (SIESSBS) offers following AICTE approved, Full time PGDM program of two years, which are as follows:
• PGDM - Pharmaceutical Management
• PGDM – Biotechnology
It also offers Full Time AIMA PGDM and Executive - AIMA PGDM for working executives (Part Time)
Latest Rankings & Accreditations
- NAAC & International Accreditation by ACBSP, USA
- Times of India-Best B-School survey - Ranked 1st in Mumbai in 2022
- Times of India-Best B-School survey - Ranked 22nd (All India), 2022
- Among all Management Institutes - Ranked 6th (West Zone) in 2022
- Business Today-India’s Best B-School Survey : Ranked 6th (Mumbai) in 2022
- Business Today-India’s Best B-School Survey : Ranked 36th (All India), 2022
- Best Management institute of the year - 2nd Runner-up for 2021-22
- Higher Education Review - Top 10 Sales & Marketing Institutes in India, 2022
SIES College Mumbai has over 70 core and visiting faculties. Dr. Suhas Tambe, the director of SIES, handpicks the faculties based on their industry experience.
He makes sure all the faculties have knowledge of the industry and do their best in imparting the knowledge tRead More