The Parliament of India established SVNIT Surat, also known as the National Institute of Technology, Surat, in 1961. According to NIRF 2020, the institute ranks 54th among top engineering colleges in India. For each of the programs, the institute currently offers six UG Programmes, eighteen PG Programmes, three M.Sc Integrated Programmes, and Doctoral Programmes.
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering is a popular course at SVNIT Surat. Admission to the program is based on JEE Main scores, with counseling conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The JEE Main cutoff for CSE at SVNIT Surat for 2020 admission was between 2700 and 5227.
SVNIT Surat has a good placement record as well. In the most recent 2019-2020 placement drive, 529 students were placed in various reputable organizations. The highest salary package offered was INR 37.50 per month, with an average CTC of INR 4-7 LPA. Microsoft, Airtel, TATA, HSBC, Oracle, Reliance, and Infosys are among the key recruiters participating in the SVNIT Surat placement drive.
Surat SVNIT Quick Facts
- The institute is organized into nine departments that offer undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- The institute has facilities such as a Central Library, Hostels, Canteens, Smart Classes, a Guest House, a Health Center, and so on.
- Entrance exams are used to determine admission to all courses.
- SVNIT Surat is a UGC-approved university that has been ranked 15th in the engineering category by NIRF 2021.
- Summer internship and placement opportunities are available for all programmes at SVNIT, and the highest salary package available is INR 37.50 LPA.
Surat SVNIT Placement
For many years, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat has had an excellent placement record. The Institute has completed its placement drive for 2021. The campus experienced another successful placement drive, with a large number of students being placed by reputable recruiters.
The final 2021 placement rRead More