Jaipuria Institute of Management – [JIM], Lucknow Overview
Jaipuria Institute of Management, (JIM) Lucknow was established in 1995 by Dr S R Musanna, Jaipuria. It offers PGDM courses in various disciplines.
It has four campuses namely:
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
JIM Lucknow Highlights
|Approved by||NBA, AICTE, NAAC, AIU|
|Campus area||10+ acres|
|Location||Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow Uttar Pradesh, India|
JIM Lucknow Courses and Admission:
- JIM Lucknow provides general PGDM and two other PGDM courses with specialisations in Financial Services & Retail Management.
- The course is approved as equivalent to MBA by AICTE. The application form is available on the official website of the institute. Those who wish to apply can submit their application on the official portal.
- The Minimum eligibility to apply for this course is graduation with required marks.
- Candidates are selected by CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT score, followed by Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round.
JIM Lucknow Admission is based on the overall performance of the candidate.
JIM Lucknow Ranking
|Outlook||2016||11th Amongst Private Business schools in North India|
|NHRDN- People Matters B School rankings||2016||Ranked 36th amongst all Business Schools in India|
|NIRF||–||Rank in Top 51 to 75 Band Amongst Business School in India|
|CSR- GHRDC||2016||Ranked 9th Amongst Private Business Schools in North India|