Admission to the IIM Nagpur MBA program is based on CAT score, PI marks, Work Experience, Diversity and Academic Scores.
|Application Form||The candidates who have cleared the minimum cut-off of CAT will be sent a link to apply to the IIM Nagpur MBA program.|
|Shortlisting for PI||The candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview based on the calculation of shortlisting score (SS)|
|Personal Interview||The personal interview will be conducted at IIM Nagpur campus.|
|Final Selection||The final selection will be based on the calculation of the Final Score (FS)|
IIM Nagpur MBA Important Dates 2024
|CAT Registration Starts||August 2, 2023|
|CAT Registration Ends||September 13, 2023|
|CAT Admit Card||October 25, 2023|
|CAT Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Forms||March 10, 2024 (Tentative)|
|PI Shortlist 1||March 10, 2024 (Tentative)|
|PI Shortlist 2||March 24, 2024 (Tentative)|
|Final Admission Offers (List 1)||May 12, 2024 (Tentative)|
|Final Admission Offers (List 2)||May 19, 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration and Inauguration||June / July 2024 (Tentative)|
IIM Nagpur MBA Selection Criteria
IIM Nagpur employs a three-stage selection process to choose candidates for the MBA program, as elaborated in the following sections:
IIM Nagpur MBA Selection Criteria: Stage 1
Candidates who have taken the CAT 2023 exam and met the specified minimum cut-off set by IIM Nagpur will receive an email inviting them to apply for the MBA program at the institute. Only those candidates who have submitted complete applications will be included in the subsequent stages of the admission process.
The IIM Nagpur cut-off for the initial shortlisting is detailed in the table below:
IIM Nagpur MBA Selection Criteria: Stage 2
Applicants who have completed the online application will be selected for the personal interview phase based on their Shortlisting Score (SS). The Shortlisting Score is determined by considering both the CAT score and the Gender Diversity score.
- CAT score: The CAT score will be calculated as the ratio of the total CAT score obtained by the candidate to the maximum total CAT score and scaled between 0-10.
- GDI Score: The GDI score is 10 points which will be given only to the female and transgender candidates.
The shortlisting score (SS) can be calculated based on the following formula:
|SS = 0.85 * (CAT Score) + 0.15 * (GDI Score)|
IIM Nagpur MBA Selection Criteria: Stage 3
Applicants who pass the second stage of shortlisting will be invited to participate in a personal interview at the IIM Nagpur campus. Following the conclusion of the personal interviews, candidates will be chosen based on their final score. This Final Score (FS) will be computed considering the CAT score, PI score, Past Academic Performance (PAP) score, Work Experience (WE) score, and Gender Diversity (GDI) score. The formula used for calculating the Final Score is as follows:
|FS = 0.50* (CAT Score) + 0.25* (PI Score) + 0.05 * (PAP Score) + 0.10 * (WE Score) + 0.10* (GDI Score)|
IIM Nagpur MBA Admission: How to Apply?
- The candidates who have appeared for CAT and cleared the minimum cut-off, will be sent an email to apply for the IIM Nagpur MBA program 2023-25.
- The eligible candidates can apply for MBA admission 2023-25 at IIM Nagpur through the following link:https://pgpadmission.iimnagpur.ac.in/register.php.
IIM Nagpur ExMBA Admission 2023
An individual holding a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or possessing a professional qualification such as CA/ICWA/CS, along with a minimum of three years of managerial, entrepreneurial, or professional experience, is eligible to seek admission to the IIM Nagpur ExMBA program.
The admission process for Executive MBA includes the following stages:
|Application Form||The eligible candidates can fill out the online application form available on the IIM Nagpur website.|
|IIMNAT||The candidates will have to appear for IIMNAT, conducted by IIM Nagpur.|
|Shortlist for Personal Interview||The candidates will be evaluated based on their quantitative, verbal, logical, and data interpretive abilities in IIMNAT, and will be shortlisted for the personal interview|
|Personal Interview||After the PI Shortlisted candidates will be considered for the final merit list.|
|Final Selection||The final merit list will be prepared based on the final score, which will be calculated based on the Screening performance, past academic performance, and personal interview.|
IIM Nagpur EMBA Important Dates
|Events||Nagpur Main Campus Dates (Tentative)||Pune Campus Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Open||August 2023||August 2023|
|Interaction session with IIM Nagpur Tesm||Mid-weekend of August or End weekend of August 2023||–|
|Last date to apply||October 2023||December 2023|
|IIMNAT||October 2023||January 2024|
|First offer list released||November 2023||January 2024|
|Second offer list released||November 2023||January 2024|
|Third offer list released||November 2023||January 2024|
|Inauguration||November 2023||Mid of February 2024|
|Program Commencement||December 2023||–|
IIM Nagpur EMBA Selection Criteria
Candidates will be chosen for the EMBA program based on their IIMNAT scores, which will be followed by a personal interview.
For those interested in applying to the IIM Nagpur EMBA program, the application process is conducted online through the IIM Nagpur website. The application form can be accessed via the following link: https://exembaadmission.iimnagpur.ac.in/. As part of the application process, candidates are required to submit an application fee of INR 1,500.
The necessary documents that must be submitted alongside the application form include:
- Self-attested copies of all academic mark sheets and certificates.
- Proof of work experience (appointment letter, joining letter, experience certificate, payslips, etc.).
- For those with work experience in a family business, evidence of the business’s existence, the individual’s association, and their role within the business.
IIM Nagpur PhD Admission 2023
The candidates who are interested in applying for the IIM Nagpur PhD program should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
IIM Nagpur PhD Eligibility
- Master’s degree/ Postgraduate Diploma in Management/ Integrated Master’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks. OR
- A professional qualification like CA/ ICWA/ CS with 50% aggregate marks along with a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks. OR
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 85% marks.
- The candidates should have appeared for any of the exams like CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-NET, and UGC-JRF in the last 2 years.
- If the candidate has pursued PGP from any IIMs with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA, then they are exempted from the above-mentioned exams.
IIM Nagpur Executive PhD Eligibility
- A professional qualification like CA/ ICWA/ CS with 50% marks along with a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 55% marks. OR
- Master’s degree/4-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
The candidates should have atleast 10 years of post-qualification managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience.
IIM Nagpur PhD or Executive PhD admission includes the processes mentioned in the table below:
|Application Form||Interested candidates can fill out the online application for PhD.|
|Shortlist for PI||The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria will only be shortlisted for the personal Interview.|
|Personal Interview||The candidates will have to attend an area-led PI, followed by a program-led PI.|
|Admission Offer||An admission offer will be sent to the candidates who clear the interview process.|
IIM Nagpur PhD/ Executive PhD Important Dates
|Online Application Start||1st week of February 2023|
|Last date for submitting online Application||March 31, 2023|
|Shortlisting for Personal Interview||Mid of April 2023|
|Personal Interview||3rd/ 4th week of April 2023|
|Results||1st week of May 2023|
IIM Nagpur PhD Selection Criteria
The candidates will be selected for the PhD program, based on their scores in the exams like CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-NET, and UGC-JRF and their performance in the personal interview.
IIM Nagpur PhD/ Executive PhD Admission: How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online for the PhD program at the following link: https://excutivephdadmission.iimnagpur.ac.in/ .
- The candidates can apply for a maximum of two areas of specialisation.
- The application fee for a single area is INR 1,000 and for two areas is INR 1,500.
The necessary documents that must be submitted alongside the application form include:
- Copy of the latest exam score certificate.
- Attested copy of all the academic mark sheets and certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- Documents related to research/ academic output (if applicable)
IIM Nagpur Admission: Exams Accepted
|PhD||CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE, UGC-NET, or UGC-JRF|