Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi Campus Facilities
IIFT Campus Facilities
Set up in 1963, The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was an initiative by the Government of India to provide professional help to the country’s foreign trade management.
The IIFT campus is a state of the art infrastructure fitted to a premier business school in India. IIFT Delhi address is right in the heart of the capital city near the legendary Qutab Minar, a famous monument in Delhi.
- IIFT has one if the largest libraries of its kind in India. It has 84,000 volumes of books and 800 subscriptions of journals.
- The campus has a special foreign trade library established to solve management and foreign trade-related issues.
- The classrooms are equipped with modern technology facilities that enable virtual classroom teaching and video conferencing facilities.
- The IT centre at IIFT boasts of high-speed internet access and modern servers to provide smooth learning opportunities.
IIFT Delhi campus has accommodation facilities for the people who are doing a full-time residential course. The college has three hostels and all facilities that make their life comfortable.
- Air-conditioned hostel rooms
- Separate mess facilities
- Common room facilities
- Table tennis courts
- Dining hall
IIFT has numerous clubs and committees that are organised by the students. Melange is the cultural committee of the IIFT MBA programme. It organizes fresher’s events and Quo Vadis, which is the biggest festival at the institution. The media committee operates to solve non-placement queries of the students. Six clubs and student cells operate to improve communication and learning.
The biggest club is BLASH, which is the Trade Club of IIFT. Brandwagon is the Marketing Club of IIFT and Systemix is the Systems Consulting Club. The students of every department organize annual events. Trade Winds is IIFT’s Annual Business Summit, which provides the students with an opportunity to interact with the industry professionals.