Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi Admission Process
IIFT Admission Process
IIFT Delhi is one of the most reputed management schools in India. It is known for its many courses in foreign trade that are provided to the candidates. As International business is the main focus of the institution, its flagship offering is an MBA in International Business. Certificate in postgraduate diploma and executive courses are also provided for working and non-working candidates. Application for IIFT admission can be made on the official website here http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/mba-ib.php.
IIFT Admission Highlights
- For full-time residential MBA programmes, candidates are selected on the basis of IIFT exam for admission, essay writing and personal interview.
- For the Executive MBA programme, candidates are selected on the basis of essay writing, group discussion and interview held at IIFT.
- For the executive postgraduate diploma programmes, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of academic records and work experience and then called for interview and group discussion.
- For the certificate programmes, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of work experience and called for an interview.
- For the Ph.D programmes in Management and Economics, candidates have to pass the college entrance exam and appear for an interview to get selected.
IIFT Admission Schedule
IIFT 2018 Dates
|Start of the registration process||06-Aug-2018|
|End of the registration process||24-Sep-2018|
|IIFT 2018 exam date||02-Dec-2018|
|Declaration of results||Fourth week of December 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Jan To Feb 2019|
|Final Results||March 2019|
IIFT Admission Process
IIFT PG Course Admission Process
|MBA in International Business||International Business
|Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline
Candidates in final year can also apply
Valid IIFT or GMAT score
Candidates are shortlisted based on IIFT/GMAT score. Final selection is based on exam score, Written Analysis Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Weekend MBA in International Business||International Business||Graduation degree in any discipline having three years work experience during start of the course
No Objection Certificate from the employer is required
|Admission will be based on Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview which will be held at the institute’s campus|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme||International Marketing||Graduation degree from a recognised university with at least 50 % marks along with five years of managerial experience
Post-graduation degree/ Engineering degree or any equivalent degree from a recognised university having 50% aggregate marks with three years work experience in managerial capacity
Sponsored candidates require no-objection certificate from employer
|Applicants are shortlisted based on their qualifications and work experience. Shortlisted candidates
will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFT Delhi
|International Financial Strategies|
Doctoral Course Admission Process
|PhD||Management||Master’s degree or M.Phil degree from any recognised university with at least 55% aggregate marks
Diploma courses which is equivalent to Master’s degree from a recognised university with 55% aggregate marks
Part-time PhD candidates requires minimum three years of work experience
All the eligible candidates will be called for written test after which they will be called for Interview if they qualify based on written test score