IFIM Business School, Bangalore Scholarships
IFIM Business School announces merit scholarships for the 2019-21 batch of its two-year, full-time, residential, AICTE approved and AACSB accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes.
The objective is to identify/invite meritorious talent and offer them merit scholarships for pursuing PGDM at IFIM Business School, Bangalore. Scholarships in the form of a tuition fee waiver, will be offered to meritorious students, who have appeared for CAT and/or GMAT and fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 50 scholarships will be offered, as denoted in the table above.
- Students applying for Sports Scholarship should have represented at a National/International level sports or at a level recognized by the International Olympic Committee/Cricket Board. The date on the certificate of participation should be within the previous three years from the date of the scholarship application.
- Students applying for Cultural Scholarship should have demonstrated excellence and innovation in any aspect of art and culture or presented their talent at a National/International level.
- Kanya Shakti Scholarship is applicable to women candidates who have demonstrated creativity, innovation, and excellence in any field.
- Students may apply for multiple categories of scholarships. If the first preference category intake is filled, students will be considered for the subsequent category. However, individual students can ONLY be awarded one scholarship.
- A student is eligible to receive only one scholarship during the course of study. If a student receives an external scholarship during the study, the scholarship awarded would be withdrawn.