ICFAI Business School – [IBS], Pune Overview
ICFAI Business School (IBS) Pune was estd. in 1995. IBS Pune been engaged in providing management education for managerial excellence.
- The entire system of education aims to transform students into thought leaders with a global perspective.
- ICFAI Business School (IBS) Pune provides an environment conducive for sharing of experience, decision making, problem solving, teamwork & entrepreneurship to imbibe necessary knowledge & skills for excelling in the global business arena.
Rankings & Awards
Our Business school Ranking as of now is as follows :
- Ranked 13thunder the category of Emerging Business Schools of Super Excellence by GHRDC-CSR Survey in 2014.
- Ranked 15th during Siliconindia survey –’What If Not IIMs! B-School Survey 2012′ on January 20, 2012.
- Ranked 48thby Business Today in October 2012.
- Careers 360 degree B-school ranking 2012 has ranked IBS Pune at 64.
- Business & Management Chronicle B-School Ratings, 2012 rated IBS-Pune with A+ Grade.
- ‘A++’ by Business India in Oct 2010.
IBS Pune was honoured with the following awards in the recent past:
- Asia’s B-School Leadership Award in the category “B-School Leadership Award” in 2012.
- Asia’s Best Business School Award in the category “Innovation in Placements” in 2011.
Dewang Mehta Business School Awards in the following categories in 2010:
- Business School with Best Industry Interface.
- Business School with Best Academic Input (Syllabus) in Operations & Manufacturing.
- DainikBhaskar “B-School Leadership Award” in the category “B Schools with Industry Related Curriculum in Operations Management” in 2010
- AIMS International ‘Institutional Appreciation Award’ in 2008.
|Total Number of Students||339|
|Placements On Campus||99%|
|Placements Off Campus||1%|
|Average Salary||6.06 LPA|
|Highest Salary (National)||7 LPA|
|Highest Salary (International)||17 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 10%)||14.14 LPA|
|Average Salary (Top 25%)||9.52 LPA|