Goa Institute of Management or GIM is one of the premier bschools in India. Students find college a good mix of lectures, case studies, field trips, real time assignments etc. The college is known for its PGDM program in Marketing and Human Resources. Goa Institute of Management (GIM) is ranked 35 by NIRF in the Management category. The highest CTC was recorded at INR 27.83 LPA as per the 2022 final placement report.
|Last Date of Application for FPM||Mar 21, 2022|
|AP EAPCET 2022 Registration Window||Apr 11, 2022 – May 10, 2022|
|Beginning of Academic year (FPM)||Jul 1, 2022|
|AP EAPCET 2022 Exam Date (Engineering)||Jul 4, 2022 – Jul 8, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for GOAL (PGDM)||Jul 24, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Registration Window (Tentative)||Aug 3, 2022 – Sep 23, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Exam Date (Tentative)||Nov 27, 2022|
Goa Institute of Management PGDM Admission 2022
GIM offers 2-year full-time PGDM courses. GIM also offers PGDM in Health Care Management (HCM), Big Data Analytics (BDA), Banking Insurance and Financial Services (BIFS). The total fees for the programs are INR 18,07,000.
Student Intake for PGDM Courses:
|PGDM in Health Care Management (HCA)||60|
|PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA)||120|
|PGDM in Banking Insurance and Financial Services (BIFS)||60|
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) PGDM Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST Category) or equivalent recognized by AICTE or Students in their Final Year of Graduation
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) PGDM Selection Criteria: Candidates are shortlisted based on their CAT or XAT or CMAT scores. Shortlisted candidates are called for the Final Selection Process which includes Academic Scores, Personal Interview, Work Experience and Profile Assessment.
Candidates pursuing PGDM in Big Data Analytics (BDA) are required to take an Online Aptitude Test called GIM Analytics Aptitude Test (GAAT).
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) PGDM Weightage for Final Selection:
|Objective Assessment (Based on CAT, XAT or CMAT Scores)||40%|
|Face to Face Evaluation||30%|
|Composite Diversity Index||5%|
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Admission 2022: GOAL PGDM (Part-Time)
GIM offers a 2-year part-time Hybrid Mode PGDM course for working professionals who are unable to pursue full-time courses. The student intake for the course is 60. The total fee for the program is INR 5,45,900. The program is also known as GIM Online Active Learning (GOAL) PGDM.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks and Minimum 3 years of Experience after Graduation.
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) PGDM (Part-Time) Selection Criteria: Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Overall performance in Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Academic Scores, Work Experience & Profile of the Applicant.
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) PGDM (Part-Time) Weightage for Final Selection:
|Group Discussion + Personal Interview||30%|
|Composite Diversity Index||10%|
How to Prepare for Goa Institute of Management (GIM) PGDM (Part-Time) Admission?
- Candidates interested in PGDM (Part-Time) from GIM should apply online for the program
- After applying online, Candidates will be Shortlisted
- Shortlisted candidates are required to appear for Personal Interview
- GIM will release a Merit List based on Candidate’s overall performance in Personal Interview and Profile of the Candidate
- Profile of the Candidate includes Work Experience and Academic Records
Goa Institute of Management FPM Admission 2022
GIM offers a 4-year residential FPM program. The FPM program is equivalent to PhD course level. The seat intake for the course is 20. The students in the FPM program will get INR 35,000 per month during the 1st and 2nd year of the program. INR 37,500 per month will be provided during the 3rd year and INR 40,000 per month during the 4th year of the program.
Candidates must have a Masters degree with a minimum of 60% marks and Minimum of 60% marks in higher secondary schooling (10+2).
How to Prepare for Goa Institute of Management (GIM) FPM Admission?
- Candidates seeking admission in FPM program in GIM need to apply for the program on the official website
- Application fees for FPM Program is INR 1500 + GST (18%)
- Along with application form, Candidates are required to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP) and a Research Proposal (RP) with 2 Letters of Recommendation (LOR)
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Statement of Purpose. Research Proposal, Evaluation of Past Academic Performance, Research Interest & Relevant Work Experience
- Shortlisted candidates further will be called for Personal Interview for Final Selection
- Final Merit List will be released by the GIM for FPM program
- Offer Letters will be sent to the Selected Candidates individually
Goa Institute of Management (GIM) Scholarship Schemes:
GIM provides scholarships to meritorious students. The details of scholarships are as follows:
|Course||Type of Scholarship||Student Size||Amount|
|PGDM (Full-Time)||Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS)||40||INR 4,00,000|
|PGDM in HCM||GIM – MBBS Scholarship (GMS)||5||INR 4,00,000|
|PGDM in BDA||Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS)||20||INR 4,00,000|
|PGDM in BIFS||Academic Competence and Excellence Scholarship Scheme (ACCESS)||5||INR 4,00,000|