Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida Admission Process
Birla Institute of Management Technology- Admission Process
BIMTECH Admission Overview
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) in Noida is one of the top-rated private business schools in India. Its mission is to provide a high standard of teaching to create ethical leaders and successful entrepreneurs. BIMTECH offer PGDM courses in four different specializations – Marketing, International Business, IBM and Retail.
The college also offers a doctoral course, in Management(FPM). Executives preparing for careers in management practice and development can opt for the doctoral programme of Executive Fellow Programme for Management (EFPM). You can apply online on their official website https://www.bimtech.ac.in/admissions/
- For full-time PGDM and PGDM (International Business) course, applicants are shortlisted based on their CAT, GMAT and XAT scores. Candidates are further called for the personal interview and Writing Ability Test (WAT) conducted by the college.
- For full-time PGDM (IBM) and PGDM (Retail) course, applicants are shortlisted based on their CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT and MAT scores. These candidates also require a personal interview and WAT test.
- For FPM and EFPM, the CAT and GMAT scores are taken into account. The candidates also have to also pass the doctoral entrance examination held by the college.
- For EFPM courses, a minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience as managers or executives is required.
BIMTECH Admission Schedule
CAT 2019 Important dates
|CAT 2019 notification||July 28, 2019|
|CAT 2019 registration – Start date||August 7, 2019|
|CAT 2019 online application – End date||September 18, 2019|
|Re upload of photograph, in case of mistakes in earlier CAT 2019 application form||Sep 2019 – Last week – expected on 25 Sep 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of admit card||October 23, 2019|
|CAT 2019 Examination date||November 24, 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Release of answer Key||4th week of December 2019|
|CAT 2019 – Result announcement||January 7, 2020|
XAT 2020 Important dates
|XAT 2020 Notification||August 23, 2019|
|Application process starts on||August 23, 2019|
|Application Process ends (without late fee) on||Fourth week of November, 2019|
|Late application deadline (with late fee) on||Second week of December, 2019|
|Admit card availability starts||from Third week of December 2019|
|XAT 2020 Mock Test Release on||First week of January 2020|
|XAT 2020 Exam Date||January 5, 2020 (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)|
|XAT Official Answer Key and candidate response sheet released on||Second week of January 2020|
|Objection filing to XAT Answer key starts on||Second week of January 2020|
|XAT 2020 Result on||Third week of January 2020|
|XAT 2020 Cut-off||Third week of January 2020|
CMAT 2020 Important Dates:
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|CMAT 2020 Application process starts on||1st November 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Application Process ends||30th November 2019|
|Release of CMAT 2020 Admit Card||24th December 2019|
|CMAT 2020 Exam Date||24th January 2020|
|CMAT 2020 Results declared on||3rd February 2020|
MAT 2019 Dates
|MAT 2019 Exam Dates||MAT Exam Dates & Schedule for Paper Based Test Phase-1||MAT Exam Dates for Computer Based test & Phase-2 Paper Based Test|
|MAT 2019 Registration Start Date||07-Mar-2019||07-Mar-2019|
|Last Date to Apply for May MAT||01-May-2019||10-May-2019|
|MAT 2019 Admit card Download s date||02-May-2019||13-May-2019|
|MAT Exam Date||05-May-2019||18-May-2019 to 19-May-2019|
|MAT Result Date||25-May-2019||25-May-2019|
For PGDM, PGDM (International Business), PGDM (Insurance Business Management) and PGDM (Retail Management)
|Shortlist Date||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Result Date||2nd week of March 2019|
For Doctoral (FPM AND EFPM)
|Entrance Examination date||21-Apr-2019|
BIMTECH Admission Process
PG Course Admission Process
– Graduates must have a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3/4) with no uncleared papers and minimum 50% marks in graduation
– Candidates in final year can also apply
– Valid CAT/ XAT / MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT score.
– Personal Interview Weightage- 25%
– Writing Ability Test (WAT)-20%
– CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT percentile – NA
– Past Academic Performance (10th, 12th, Graduation) – 20%
– Work experience – 10%
– Regional-Eastern States (seven sisters), Southern States (Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry) and State of Jammu & Kashmir – 5%
– Minority Class – 5%
– Diversity – 5%
All these parameters are weighed together to get a final selection list.
|Insurance Business Management|
Research Courses Admission Process
|FPM||Management||A master’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with at
least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree
after completion of 10+2 examinations.
– Five years of integrated Masters Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60% marks
– For EFPM candidates must have 5 years of working experience in managerial or teaching capacity and minimum age must be 28 years
|The selection will be selected based on the candidate’s CAT, GMA,/ UGC-NET or BIMTECH Entrance Exam score, performance in the personal interview, work
experience and past academic performance.