Alagappa University, Karaikudi Admission Process
Alagappa University Admission Process
Alagappa University is considered as one of the best universities in India. There are many students who are willing to take admission in this university. The university offers many programmes in the Undergraduate and Postgraduate level, besides these, there are Diploma and Certification courses as well.
The Alagappa University admission is done online and the Alagappa University admission last date for filling up the application form for the different courses is mentioned on its official website.
- All the applicants looking forward to take admission in B.A., B.SC, B.Com courses need to pass 10+2 examination from a recognized institution. Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc) programmes can be done by the candidates who have done a degree from any well-known university. To take admission in B.A with English specialization, candidates can take their admission if they have passed HSC exams. The B.Ed applicants are eligible for admission if they are trained in-service teacher with D.T.Ed., from any Govt. registered school in Tamil Nadu.
- For the PG courses like M.A., M.SC. and M.Com, the candidates must have a bachelor Degree certificate which must be done from any well-known university. The minimum aggregate marks they should have is 50% in UG course. In the case of SC and ST students, the marks must be within 45%.
- On the postgraduate level, MCA admission can be made if someone has passed any degree from a recognized university. In this case, candidates having a degree of BBA and B.Com can also apply for the course.
- For Alagappa University MBA admission, the candidates must have a bachelor’s degree certificate and educational experience of (10+2+3) years. In addition to this, candidates must hold a valid scorecard of the entrance examination.
- For taking admission in PG Diploma course in Alagappa University, candidates must have a degree from a recognized university. The candidates can take a specialization such as Business Management, Sports Management, Hospital Administration, Yoga etc. for the course.
|B.Sc||Physical Education, Catering Science and Hotel Management||Passed HSC exam with the relevant subjects from a recognised board||Entrance examination followed by an interview in some of the cases|
|B.VOC||Software Development, Fashion Technology|
|B.Ed||Special Education, Commerce, History, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English, Tamil||Passed graduation degree in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern from a recognised university along with a D.T.Ed and must be presently working in a government recognised school or private school in Tamil Nadu|
|M.Sc.||Biosensors, Botany, Yoga, Psychology, Biomedical Science, Applied Geology, Bio-Electronics, Zoology, Bioinformatics, Nanoscience & Technology, Energy Science, Oceanography & Coastal Area Studies, Fisheries Science, Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Biotechnology,||Passed graduation degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university|
|M.A.||Education, Child Care and Education, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, History, Sociology, Gender Studies, Home Science, Economics, English, Tamil|
|M.Com||Finance and Control|
|MBA||Retail Management, Education Management, Global Finance, Tourism, Corporate Management, Co-operative Management, Project Management, Banking & Finance, Hospital Management, Production and Operation Management, System Management, Marketing Management, Finance Management, International Business, Corporate Secretaryship, Banking & Insurance, Logistics Management, Human Resource Management|
|M.Lib.Sc.||Library and Information Science|
|M.VOC||Software Development, Fashion Technology|
|MJMC||Journalism and Mass Communication|
|M.Phil||Library and Information Science, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Oceanography & Coastal Area studies, Nano Science & Technology, Bioelectronics, Bioinformatics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Physics, Logistics Management, Mathematics, Corporate Secretaryship, Bank Management, Management, International Business, Media & Communication, History, Commerce, Physical Education, Education, Economics, English, Tamil, Women’s Studies||Passed master degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university|
|PhD||Education, Management, Science, Arts|
|PG Diploma||Structural Pharmacogenomics, Lifelong Learning, Education Management, Hospital Management, Herbal Science, Guidance and Counselling, Fitness Management, Fashion Designing, Chemo Biosensors, Bioinformatics, Big Data Analysis, Adapted Physical Education and Sports, Gemmology, Yoga, Sports Management, Hospital Administration, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations||Passed graduation degree in the relevant stream from a recognised university|
|Diploma||NA||Passed 10th examination from a recognised board|