CDS (Combined Defence Services) online application process will continue till 19th November 2019. The candidates who do not want to take the exam can withdraw the application after the above-mentioned date. The application withdrawal facility is usually open for a week.
The exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and they will release the details of the CDS exam on the official website on 30th October 2019. Through this exam, women candidates will also be selected for non-technical courses.
The CDS exam is held twice for the recruitment to Indian Military Academy Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Air Force Academy Hyderabad and Officers Training Academy Chennai.
The CDS (I) exam will be held on 2nd February 2020, while the previous CDS (I) was held on 3rd February to recruit 417 posts.
|General knowledge||120||100||120 minutes|
|English language||120||100||120 minutes|
|Elementary mathematics||100||100||120 minutes|
The candidates appearing for the CDS exam have to go through 3 steps for getting selected for the posts in IMA, INA, and AFA.
- Written test
- Personality test.
- Document verification.
The application fee for the CDS exam for various categories is as follows:
|General male candidates||Rs.200/-.|
How to apply:
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the new registration.
- Fill the details asked.
- Note down the registration number and password.
- Click on the apply button on the screen.
- Fill the personal details like name, educational qualification, father and mother name, etc.
- Upload the photo and sign following the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button on the screen.
- Take a print out of the CDS 2019 exam application form for future reference.
The online application process will continue till 19th November 2019. After the end of the application process, if the candidate does not want to take the exam the candidate can withdraw the application.
According to the Public Disclosure of Marks Scheme of UPSC, where the marks of the candidate are declared for increasing employment opportunities, the written exam scores, and interview scores will be made public.