The Indian Air Force, IAF has welcomed applications from candidates to apply for Airmen posts and the Inspired candidates can apply for the post through the official site of IAF at indianairforce.nic.in. The Candidates who shall fulfill the qualification criteria may arrive up to from October 16 to October 19, 2019, at Paraba Stadium, Koraput Odisha.
The recruitment test will be for-
- Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical),
- Automobile Technician (Auto Tech),
- Indian Air Force (Police) [IAF(P)] Trades.
- Opening date for the test: October 16, 2019
- Closing date for the test: October 19, 2019
Indian Air Force Airmen posts: Eligibility Criteria
The Candidate must have completed Intermediate / 10+2 / Class XII or Equivalent Examination in any stream or subjects approved by Central or State Education Boards with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate as well as in English in Class 12th or equivalent examination.
The candidates should have passed 2 years vocational course from any Education Boards listed and COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course or Intermediate or Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
The selection process comprises of –
- PFT shall include a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6 minutes 30 seconds.
- Also have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups, and 20 squats within the stipulated timeline to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- All candidates who qualify PFT shall go further for the written test.
- The written test on the same or following day depending on the local conditions.
- The Written Test shall be objective-based and question paper shall be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Answers are to be explained on the OMR sheet.
- And the detailed procedure shall be explained ere the conduct of the examination.
- The term of the written test will be 45 minutes and shall include English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
You can also read, AFCAT 2019 Result.