Overview of VJIM
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad, established in 1993, is an autonomous and non-profit institute comprising of Andhra Pradesh’s industrialists, academicians, and business people. VJIM is focused on creating polished professionals who can integrate managerial practices of the globe into their professional realm. The admission of candidates starts after submitting qualifying marks from any of the following entrance exams- MAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, and GMAT- followed by a personal interview round. VJIM has an edge in providing Industry Oriented Curriculum with Career Vision Schooling with a two-year full-time PGDM and PGDM (General) programs. For such an inventive course, with the option of specializing in different fields, the institute aims to strengthen students’ core business skills while also developing good corporate ethics; VJIM has been ranked 33rd in the overall category by Times B school 2022.
Furthermore, one of the most appealing parts of VJIM is its flexibility and adaptability. The b-school is always ready to bag some changes in its course structure and academic material every now and then to adhere to the quality of education of the global and modern business world. The students are groomed to develop holistic management skills as the business school gives them a chance to assess business issues and policy problems. This activity prepares them for future incidences where the student encounters a policy or business problem in real life with a much higher magnitude. Moreover, to further stay at par with the world, VJIM has decided to produce and guide managers and students who would be ready to face the corporate world from the day they stepped out of the institute. Here is a brief explanation of the reasons behind pursuing PGDM from VJIM.
Why PGDM from VJIM?
VJIM does not only provides stellar faculty and modern infrastructure but, more importantly, it provides an experience that will help you mold into the corporate ready version of yourself. As a result, speakers are called to the institute to offer guest lectures, thus creating a branded learning and immersion program. Here are a few achievements of VJIM that you should know before joining the institute.
- VJIM is accredited by SAQS, NAAC, and NBA.
- VJIM is 2nd in the top private institute, Hyderabad and ranked 8th in the top 20 south business schools.
- It is ranked among the 25 best Business schools in India by the management survey of 2015.
- VJIM has a rare 1:15 professor-student ratio.
- The infrastructure is up-to-the-mark as it has an auditorium, a library with more than 13 thousand books, a computer lab, residential facilities, and a canteen.
- The institute also focuses on ethics and codes while providing workshops and seminars for the students every now and then.
- VJIM employs business simulations that are internationally renowned simulations like the iBizSim as part of pedagogy.
- VJIM focuses intensely on offering co-curricular courses that include Case Analysis, Business Simulation, Product Marketing Company Industry, and Business Line on campus.
- The B-school has a tight-knit alum network with over 3000 alums working in high corporate positions.
- The institute has taken several initiatives to give students a global education by partnering with some reputed international universities such as Thomson Rivers University, Canada; North Texas University, USA; University of Missouri.
- Corporate immersion is a huge factor that helps VJIM stand out. It provides corporate engagement exposure as the students are able to visit industries and organize Buisness Conclave and Institutional Seminars.
Another significant issue to consider before becoming part of VJIM is their placement standards. These are the following points that can assure you, as a student, that VJIM provides placements in premium companies.
- VJIM Hyderabad has registered the highest salary at Rs. 10.25 LPA in placement 2022.
- VJIM Hyderabad average salary: INR 6.4 LPA
- ICICI, Tech Mahindra, Deloitte, Wipro, and hundreds of others participated in the placement process.
- More than 75 companies also recruit students for Internship programs.
USPs of the PGDM program
The PGDM program is a well-known program with extensive opportunities to explore during the academic years as the institute focuses on professional and personal development. So, let us look into a few USPs of the program-
- VJIM provides three options for the management course- PGDM, PGDM General, and PGDM Executive.
- The difference between PGDM General and PGDM executive is that the PGDM course allows the students to select electives from any two specializations. On the other hand, PGDM General lets the student choose from all the options available in terms of electives.
- PGDM course allows students to specialize in any field, from Operations, Marketing, Business Analytics, Human Resources, and Finance.
- Fraternity Development Program, or FDP, aims to provide guidance through case study methods and the application of research tools.
- Management Development Program (MDP) is made with respect to the industry needs and is imperative in VJIM’s global integration effort.
- MDP can be customized with certificates and off-campus programs.
- VJIM also believes in spreading education and making it affordable for those who can’t access it due to financial constraints. It wants to motivate students further to keep striving for the best by providing scholarships as a token of appreciation. VJIM provides scholarships at the entry-level to students with a 75% marks minimum.
- The PGDM program of VJIM Hyderabad is AICTE approved, which testifies for its academic excellence.
- CRISL has also been awarded VJIM National A Grading and A++ State Grading. It also got the title of being equal to an MBA degree from the Association of Indian Universities.
- PGDM has foundation courses that help students from different backgrounds to understand the very basics of management before building the knowledge blocks further.
- PGDM provides the option of opting for cluster courses that are designed to prepare the students for the industry.
- PGDM provides the facility of taking up self-learning courses that pushes the students to prepare themselves for the corporate by taking help from the course.
After gaining a 360-degree analysis of Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, it is easy to conclude that VJIM is an absolutely incredible B-school with the motive to help more and more students become better professionals each day.
Know more – https://www.pagalguy.com/t/vjim-pgdm-admissions-2023-2025-helpdesk-official/3109073