The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has announced that the registration for the examination has begun on October 18, 2019. The Candidates who are interested to apply for the examination has to do it before the application date closes on November 13, 2019. The WBJEE 2020 examination will be conducted on February 2, 2020. Interested candidates have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board to register.
|Application process begins
|October 18, 2019
|Application Process Ends
|November 13, 2019.
|Correction and Confirmation of Application Form
|November 14 to November 16, 2019
|Download of Admit card
|January 27, 2020.
|Date of Examination
|February 2, 2020
Procedure to Apply Online:
The steps which the candidates should follow in order to apply for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination are as follows.
- The candidates should visit the official weblink www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- The candidates have to fill in all the personal details which are asked in the application form.
- The information given by the candidates must match the mark sheet and the other documents which are submitted by the candidates.
- Each candidate will have an application number and a password which must not be shared with anyone.
- The candidates have to upload their individual recent passport size photo and Signature.
In order to be considered eligible to apply for the Joint Entrance examination, the candidates have to fulfil certain criteria. The eligibility criteria are:
- The candidates must have passed standard 10 and 12th. The candidates should belong to the field of Biology or Computer Science
- The candidates should must have an aggregate of 45% in the 12th standard Board examination.
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 17 and 25 years.
You can also read, WBJEE 2020 Application Process.