The WBJEE or the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination is a state level common entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB). This examination is conducted to select students willing to get admission into the undergraduate courses like engineering, architecture, technology, etc. of various reputed state universities or colleges within the state of West Bengal.
The online registration and application process for the WBJEE 2020 examination begins from today, which is Friday, 18th of October 2019 as per the official notification published on the official website of the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board which is the conducting body.
The final deadline for the submission of all online applications has been finalized as the 13th of November 2019 after which no applications shall be accepted as the portal will be closed. All interested candidates are therefore advised to check the official notification and complete the registration and application process at the earliest.
The WBJEE 2020 application process is completely based online, and applicants can easily apply on the official website which is www.wbjeeb.nic.in to complete all formalities. The official notification released on the website today also highlights important information and details relating to the examination which includes significant events of the exam and their respective dates. The beginning and end dates for the application process have been mentioned above.
Apart from that, the WBJEE 2020 is set to be held on the 2nd of February 2020, and the results for the same are likely to be published in the fourth week of May 2020.
|Commencement of Online Registrations||18th October 2019|
|Last date for Online Registrations||13th November 2019|
Given below is a list of steps to be followed in order to apply online for the WBJEE 2020 without any difficulties-
- Candidates must first log on to the official website of WBJEEB which is wbjeeb.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will find a link flashing on the screen which says ‘Registration for WBJEE 2020’. Click on this link.
- A new page with the registration window will appear. Register here by providing all the details required.
- After this, your login details like a registration number, etc., will be generated which you will have to use in order to fill up the application form.
- Now login using the generated details and fill up the application form very carefully. Check twice to avoid any mistakes.
- The next step will be to upload scanned copies of your passport size photograph and signature in size mentioned.
- Pay the online application fee through debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Finally, click on Submit to complete the application process.
- It is advisable for candidates to download the confirmation page as well as keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for WBJEE Recruitment 2019
An important thing to note for candidates here is the revised cost of application fee this year. For candidates belonging to the General Category, the cost of the application will be Rs. 700 while for those belonging to the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B), the application cost will be Rs. 500.