UPSC has welcomed application for the post of Enforcement Officer Accounts Officer. The last day to apply for 421 vacancies of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer in EPFO (UPSC) is 31 January 2020 till 6 pm.
Qualified and interested individuals can enroll for the recruitment process in online mode through the official website of UPSC.
|Category||Number of openings|
|Upper age limit||30 years.
Age relaxation will be provided as per the norms mentioned in the notification.
|Pay Scale||Level 8 according to 7th CPC – Drink Matrix, General Central Service Group B Non-Ministerial|
|Preference||Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Five Year Integrated Degree in Law, MBA, PG Diploma in Management, Company Secretary, CA, Cost, and Management Priority will be given to candidates having an Accountant degree. Along with these degrees, people with 2 years of work experience will also get preference.|
|Selection Process||1. Pen paper- based written test.
2. Personal Interview round for candidates shortlisted in the written test.
3. Final merit list based on both written test and interview.
weightage ratio of test and interview- 75:25weightage ratio of test and interview- 75:25
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|last date for online application||31 January 2020 (6 pm).|
|last date to take a print out of your application form||February 1, 2020 (11.59 pm)|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPSC (EPFO) Enforcement Officer Recruitment
Steps to apply for the process:
- Log on to the website upsconline.nic.in .
- Find the link of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the posts of Enforcement Officer (EO) / Accounts Officer (AO).
- Click on Part-1 Registration.
- Click on the link next to the post you want to apply for.
- Enter all the details and click on the Save and Continue button.
- Your registration number and password will be generated.
- Next, log in to your account fill the online application form
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature and other documents.
- Check all the details entered carefully and submit the form
- Do not forget to take a printout of the form.
Also read, UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020.