UPSC (EPFO) Enforcement Officer Recruitment - PaGaLGuY

1,216 Posts  ·  27,967 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on UPSC Enforcement Officer and Get all the information about EPFO Recruitment, UPSC Enforcement Office Exam Date, UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus, UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card, UPSC Enforcement Officer Result and much more..

Page 1 of 122

Join the best telegram group for guidance regarding UPSC preparation. http://t.me/UPSCCIVILS01

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Join the best telegram group for guidance regarding UPSC preparation. http://t.me/UPSCCIVILS01

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Want to sell my epfo eo catalyst course for 1500...if anyone is interested then contact me

Hitler
4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
anditmaan
@anditmaan  ·  164 karma

whole syllabus is covered  comprehensively

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
priyankajiomail
@priyankajiomail  ·  0 karma

is it still available?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Khushi manao jo keh rhe the exam posponed ho jaye ab phir latag gya exam #covid ki mkbd

fuck off assholes
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Vampireshaft
@Vampireshaft  ·  10 karma

Kisne btaya tmhe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abhishek99902428
@abhishek99902428  ·  140 karma

UPSC calender 2021 me sab se phele yeh he jagah khaali hai ....aur inne ko yeh exam sab se jaldi karana hai 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update regarding exam

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone having edutap epfo course on sharing basis???

1 comment
Ajitjena
@Ajitjena  ·  0 karma

Yes I want also

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admit card out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As you all are aware that situation due to covid 19 is not good in India and it will continue to worsen further as per medical prediction. Also NEET, CBSE, MPSC etc exams have been postponed until further orders. Therefore, I request everyone in this group to write to UPSC at feedback-upsc@gov.in and secyoffice-upsc@gov.in to postpone this exams until situation improves. Those who all agree, kindly send representation in large numbers to feedback-upsc@gov.in and secyoffice-upsc@gov.in. Regards

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
WEBS20112
@WEBS20112  ·  62 karma

write a sample application .....to the upsc and we all forward the same to the email you mentioned.  covid-19 situation is worsen in some cities specially in delhi,mumbai,bhopal,lucknow etc...  in delhi state urges to the union govt to increase the bed capacity in central hospitals.  i hope you guys are all right wear mask stay safe.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
WEBS20112
@WEBS20112  ·  62 karma

A week long complete lockdown has been imposed in delhi from tonight 10pm to 26th april monday 5am.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which is the best mock test based on new pattern for epfo enforcement officer????

I
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
kshama9494
@kshama9494  ·  19 karma

As you all are aware that situation due to covid 19 is not good in India and it will continue to worsen further as per medical prediction. Also NEET, CBSE, MPSC etc exams have been postponed until further orders. Therefore, I request everyone in this group to write to UPSC at feedback-upsc@gov.in and secyoffice-upsc@gov.in to postpone this exams until situation improves. Those who all agree, kindly send representation in large numbers to feedback-upsc@gov.in and secyoffice-upsc@gov.in. Regards

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sadhu15
@sadhu15  ·  16 karma

@abhishek99902428 thankyou :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...