The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced that the registration for the Provincial Civil Service examination will begin on October 16, 2019. The candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for the examination has to do so on or before the last date of registration on November 11, 2019, the candidates can download the application only until then. The candidates will not be able to register once the portal closes on November 11, 2019. The last date for the submission of the application form will be on November 13, 2019.
The important dates which the candidates must make note of are as follows:
|Starting date to apply online||October 16, 2019.|
|Last date to download application form||November 11, 2019.|
|Last date to submit online application||November 13, 2019.|
Steps to Follow to Apply Online for Examination:
The candidates have to follow the following steps to apply for the Provincial Civil Service Examination:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, uppsc.up.nic.in.
- The candidates will a link that says, “PCS REGISTRATION 2019”.
- Clicking on that link the candidates have to login by creating an account.
- Once the account is created the candidates will be given a registration number and a password.
- The application form must be filled by providing all the credentials asked for.
- The candidates have to attach a passport size photo along with the application form.
- Once the application form is filled the candidates have to click on “Submit” to submit the application form.
The candidate must have an under graduate degree from any discipline in order to be considered eligible and should be below the age of 21 years.
You can also read, UPPSC PCS 2019 Application process.