The Uttar Pradesh police Recruitment Board has conducted the Civil Service Examination for recruiting Uttar Pradesh Police Constables. The examination was conducted on January 27, 2019 and January 28, 2019. The results of the examination are yet to be announced by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. An official notification was released on November 11, 2019 that the answer key for the civil service examination conducted on January 27, 2019 has been released on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidates have to view the answer key before the link becomes invisible on November 12, 2019.
|Starting date to view the final answer key||November 11, 2019.|
|Last date to view the final answer key||November 12, 2019.|
Procedure to View the Answer Key:
To view the answer key for the civil service examination the candidates have to follow the following steps. The steps are:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh public Service Commission, uppbpb.gov.in.
- The link, “UP Police constable answer key 2019” will be flashing on the home page of the website.
- Clicking on the link will take the candidates to a new page where the answer key will be revealed to the candidates.
- The answer key will be in different pages for different shifts. The candidates have to view according to their shift.
- The candidates can take a print out of the answer key for any use in the future.
The written exam is not the final selection procedure for the police constable post. The candidates who have passed has to appear for the following procedure after the exam:
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard – For both male and female.
Also read, UP Police Constable Additional Result 2019.