The Telangana State Public Service Commission, also known as TSPSC, is the recruitment body that carries out the civil service recruitments in the state of Telangana. It was established in 2014 and had the responsibility for conducting examinations and interviews for the induction of eligible candidates into the administration and civil services. To ensure that the candidates are fit for recruitment, it also conducts medical examinations.
TSPSC had announced a total of 1595 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant in various departments which include Junior Assistant Typists, Junior Assistant Steno, Junior Assistant cum Typists etc. The recruitment will be carried out in several stages – Written examination, medical examination and document verification.
The written examination was conducted last year. Candidates had to appear for the exam on 7th of October 2018 in various centres in Telangana itself.
While the written examination for TSPSC Junior Assistant Group 4 has been conducted successfully, several candidates have qualified for the next step that is the medical examination. TSPSC has announced the medical examination schedule recently, and qualified candidates can access it on the website of TSPSC.
The medical examination is scheduled to be conducted from 18th November to 28th November 2019. Candidates must make a note of the venue where they have to reach for the medical examination –
Government ENT Hospital,
In order to download the medical examination schedule, candidates can follow the steps that have been given below –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of TSPSC, which is https://tspsc.gov.in/ Candidates are advised not to use any other website.
- Step-2: Candidates will have to visit the What’s New section of the homepage.
- Step-3: Click on the link under this section which reads “WEB NOTE-GROUP-IV SERVICE, Notification No.10/2018 (Jr. Assistant, Jr. Steno, Typist)-Medical test Intimation to HH (PH)Candidates – 2.”
- Step-4: The schedule will be downloaded automatically in a PDF format. Candidates must save the document carefully.
- Step-5: Take a printout of the schedule if needed.
For the medical examination, candidates must carry the following documents without fail –
- Hall ticket
- Three passport size photographs
- A valid identity proof
- A fee of Rs. 400/- to pay the Medical Board fees to the hospital authorities.
If any of the following documents are not submitted, it will cause problems during the process of medical examination. The dates of document verification will be announced by TSPSC on their official website.