PSPCL or Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is the body under the Government of India which generates electricity and distributed power in the Indian state of Punjab. The body also looks into the revenue generated by electricity. Any vacancies in the corporation are announced by it on its official website.
PSPCL had announced the vacancy for the posts of Assistant Manager (AM) and Assistant Engineer (AE) a few months back. There are a total of 111 vacancies for these posts combined.
PSPCL will be carrying out a recruitment drive for these posts. The online application forms were made available to the interested candidates on 30th September, while it was closed by 21st October 2019.
Even though the online applications were closed, they are not yet over. Candidates will be able to apply for the posts again as PSPCL has reopened the portal for online application.
As per the new announcement, the applications have been opened on 15th November and will continue till the 26th November. Interested candidates must grab the opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
In order to make the application, candidates can follow the steps as given below –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, which is https://www.pspcl.in/
- Step-2 : Scroll down in the home page and click on the recruitment tab. Candidates will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-3 : On the recruitment page, candidates will find a notification relating to the AE/AM recruitment.
- Step-4 : Click on the link which reads “Link For Applying Online Recruitment for the posts of AE/OT (Electrical) and AM/IT Systems against advertisement no. CRA 296/19 (GATE 2019 score based)”
- Step-5 : Candidates will be taken to the application portal. They have to fill in registration details. Candidates will receive an OTP to complete the verification process.
- Step-6 : Fill in all the details on the form carefully. Don’t forget to double-check all the details on the form.
- Step-7 : Make the requisite payment of the application fee.
- Step-8 : Submit the application form.
- Step-9 : It is mandatory for the applicants to take a printout of the form.
The last date for the payment of the application fee is 29th November 2019. The application fee depends on the category to which candidates belong –
- General Candidates – Rs 1000/-
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes – Rs 400/-
- PH Candidates – Rs 500/-
Other details such as the exam date and the release of the admit card will be notified soon by PSPCL on its official website.