The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) is the body that carries out the recruitment for non-gazetted posts in the Andhra Pradesh police force. The body carries out direct recruitment. The recruitment process is conducted through examinations and interviews for various posts. Once the candidates appear for the examination, the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board also has the responsibility of evaluation of the exam and releasing of the answer keys.
The State Level Recruitment Police Board had announced a total of 50 vacancies for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor in the Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department. For the recruitment of this post, the board also conducted a written examination. It must be noted while the examination has been conducted, the Board has now released the Answer Key for the same exam.
As per a short notification released by Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board, candidates can access the answer key which is for Paper-I of the examination. The answer key features Question Booklets A,B, C and D.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam can download the answer key from the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board. In order to download the answer key, candidates can follow the steps as given below –
- Step-1: Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board, which is http://slprb.ap.gov.in/ Candidates must avoid using other websites for this purpose.
- Step-2: Navigate to the Latest News section on the homepage of the website.
- Step-3: Click on the relevant link that states the release of the answer key.
- Step-4: A new page will open up.
- Step-5: The result will open up on the screen.
- Step-6: Candidates must go through the answer key carefully.
- Step-7: Save the answer key on the computer in the PDF format.
- Step-8: Candidates can take the printout of the answer key if they want so that they can refer to it in the future.
Candidates will also be able to raise objections against the answer key if they feel that the answer published by it is incorrect. Candidates have been provided time till 20th November 2019 (5:00 PM) to raise their objections. In order to raise the objection, candidates will have to send an email to this is email address – [email protected] It is mandatory that the candidates follow the prescribed format or else their objections will not be considered.