State Bank of India, the leading public sector bank in India, has recently declared the final results for the posts of probationary officers. The notification for the commencement of the recruitment process for the probationary officers was advertised by the State Bank of India on 21st April 2018.
Subsequently, the SBI PO preliminary examination as conducted on 8th June 2019 and 9th June 2019. The mains exam for SBI PO was conducted on 20th July 2019. The final examination which conducted of the interview was conducted by the State Bank of India in the month of September 2019.
SBI PO Results 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who had participated in the SBI PO 2019 recruitment drive, must take note of the important dates.
|1||SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Publication of Advertisement||21st April 2018|
|2||SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Preliminary Examination||8th June 2019 to 9th June 2019|
|3||SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Mains Examination||20th July 2019|
|4||SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Phase-III Group Discussion and Interviews||September 2019|
|5||SBI PO Recruitment 2019: Final Result||18th October 2019|
Candidates who had appeared for the final examination, which comprised of the group activity and the interview, in September and wish to start a career in banking with the State Bank of India, must check their result immediately. Selection of the candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers is based on the performance in the SBI PO Mains Exam (including the objective and descriptive test) as well as the result of the group exercise and the interview.
Candidates need to log-on to the official website of SBI, i.e. www.sbi.co.in and check their name in the merit list. Additionally, SBI has issued letters to the selected candidates who have been successful and will now start their career with the State Bank of India.
SBI PO Results 2019: How to check the result
Candidates who had appeared for the final examinations in the month of September 2019, should check their final result from the official website of SBI, i.e. www.sbi.co.in/careers/ by following the below-mentioned steps: –
- Log-on to the official website of the State Bank of India @ sbi.co.in/careers/
- Locate the following link on the web page “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (Final Result Announced) (Advertisement No. CRPD/PO/2019-20/01)” and click on it.
- Now, locate the link for the final result and click on the same.
- Now, a PDF will open on your screen with the roll numbers of the selected candidates.
- Press “Ctrl+F” to search for your roll number in the list.
- SBI will mail a letter to all the selected candidates intimating them of their selection as well as inform them through Email, SMS, and phone call.
State Bank of India never mentions the names of the selected candidates on the results neither does demand any money from them. So, if any person claims to be from SBI and asks for money from the selected candidates, the same must be reported immediately.