The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Gujarat has welcomed applications for 38 Non-Executive Posts, i.e. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV. The interested and eligible candidates shall apply online for the posts through the official till 30 October 2019.
Additionally, for the selection process, the candidates will have to compete in the Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Those who bid to qualify, candidates will have to pass a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to pass for further consideration.
Nevertheless, the minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be minimised by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories considered against reserved positions.
Advertisement No- JR/05/2019
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|The application process started on||10th October 2019|
|The application process ends on||30th October 2019|
- The minimum age limit is18 years and Maximum 26 years.
- Check the detailed notification for Relaxation in age for the various categories i.e.as on 30 September 2019.
The candidates must have 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering trade, or they should have B.Sc. from an identified Institute/ University with the minimum of 50% marks in average for General, OBC and EWS category candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
How to Apply:
- The Eligible candidates shall apply online through the website of IOCL www.iocl.com and on date or before 30 October 2019 (17:00 Hrs)
- They shall receive acceptance of the application only through online mode.
- Once successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidates are suggested to send the print out of online application form, which shall be duly signed by him along with all helping documents by ordinary post to the below-mentioned address.
Address to send the application form:
To Deputy. General Manager (A&W), Indian Oil Corporation Limited, P.O. Jawahar Nagar, District- Vadodara -391 320(Gujarat) latest by 09 November 2019.
You can also read, IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers.