Indian Railway Jobs is the most prestigious government sector vacancies in India. Indian Rail recruits the employees through Railway Recruitment Board and they conduct the examination to select the best candidates. Railway Recruitment Boards are administrations under the Government of India that accomplish the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of the country. NTPC exam is conducted to select suitable candidates for Non-Technical Popular Categories posts. RRB Recruitment examination is considered as one of important exam conducted for the government job.
Indian Railway has released the official notification for Railway Recruitment NTPC 2019. Railway Recruitment Board has decided to recruit 35,208 vacancies for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) for year 2019. The entries will be open for all those candidates who are interested for a government job and have the minimum educational qualification of 12th Pass or its equivalent examination. The board will recruit the candidates for the following posts: –
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Goods Guard Selection
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
Railway Recruitment Board has released the official notification on 28th February 2019 for RRB NTPC recruitment 2019. The Exam Date for RRB NTPC examination has been released with its official notification. NTPC 2019 Computer based Test stage 1 exam is tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019. The important dates for Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories 2019 examination are as follows: –
|RRB NTPC Notification Release Date||28th February 2019|
|Beginning Date to apply online||01st March 2019|
|Last Date to apply online||31st March 2019|
|End Date for Application Fee||05th April 2019|
|Final Submission of Applications||12th April 2019|
|Exam Dates||June to September 2019|
RRB declares the following details given below for the candidates who have submitted the application form totally: –
- Computer Based Test Stage 1 Date – As per the official notification the exam is going to be held between June to September 2019. The Railway Recruitment Board will soon issue the exact exam dates for CBT stage 1. Each candidate will be given an exam date on which he or she needs to appear for the exam.
- Session of the examination – The test centres by the board authority is assigned across the country. The exact venue of the examination shall be released for the candidates on their respective admit cards. Railway Recruitment Board allocates the exam centre as per chosen by them while filling the application form.
- Exam time and centre – The number of vacancies released by the RRB Non-Technical Popular Category is 35277 for the year 2019. So, it is not conceivable for the authoritative bodies to conduct the exam in a single day. It is anticipated that RRB will conduct the CBT stage 1 and 2 in multiple shifts and batches. The exact shift of the examination is going to be revealed on the RRB NTPC Admit Card.
Interested candidates who have applied for the Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories examination ca follow the below steps listed to check the exact exam date of RRB NTPC 2019: –
- Candidates would need to visit any of zonal websites of Railway Recruitment Board.
- The next step is to click on the relevant link of RRB NTPC Exam Date, Session and city 2019.
- They would be redirected to login and candidates would need to enter the User ID and Date of Birth to login on the website.
- Once the candidate has login successfully, the exam date, session and test city of RRB NTPC 2019 would appear on the screen.
- Candidates can take the screenshot of the same or can print out for the future references.
Candidates should note that the exam date, session and the exam centre cannot be changed once assigned by the Board Authority. Railway Recruitment Board allocates the examination centre as per the references and choice of the candidates opted while filling up the application form. It should also be noted that the exam date and city is released before the exam centre is revealed. The exam centre is usually mentioned on the admit card for the examination. Candidates would need to check the admit card for the complete exam venue address.
It is crucial time for the candidates to prepare for the RRB NTPC exam. RRB NTPC 2nd Stage exam date will be released once the Computer Based Test part 1 has been completed. The reason is the candidates who will clear the stage 1 examination only they will be able to appear for next round of the selection process. The Board will release the RRB NTPC main exam date once the CBT stage 2 examination has been conducted in various cities.