After the computer-based test results are released, the Document Verification process has started, and the candidates are selected on the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the 2nd stage computer-based test.
The shortlisting for the second stage Computer Based Test will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Test at the 1st stage.
If one or two candidates score the same amount of marks, the merit position will be determined on the basis of the age criteria.
Which means the older person will be placed at a higher merit position while even if the age is same, then the alphabet of the name is considered to break the tie.
The candidates who are selected are supposed to bring with them the original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same.
The candidates should upload the scanned copies of all the original certificates as applicable prior to the Document Verification date through the www.rrbdv.in website.
It is to be noted that the documents which are produced should only be either in English or Hindi. The certificates which are produced while Document Verification should also follow the prescribed format.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RRB JE Recruitment 2019
No additional time is provided to the candidates who did not produce the documents within the given range of time, and these candidates will be removed from the list.
Verification of documents will be held for RRB JE, RRB ALP and Technician and Group-D posts. The candidates who are selected in the Computer Based Test will be called for document verification.
The list of documents that are required for the Document Verification process can be given as follows:
- Class 10th Certificate for the proof of Date of Birth.
- 10+2/ Inter/ Higher Secondary/ PUC.
- Semester mark sheets for NCVT/ SCVT/ Diploma/ Engineering.
- Certificate of ST/ SC in the format as mentioned in Annexure-I.
- Certificate of OBC- NCL as mentioned in Annexure-II.
- Non-Creamy Layer Declaration by the OBC Candidates as per Annexure-II A.
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure-III.
- Original Leaving Certificate for the Ex-Servicemen.
- NOC from serving employees with the date of the appointment.
- The person with disabilities will have to submit a copy of their medical certificate.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure-IV.
- Receipt of the payment is made through a challan at SBI Branch or Pay-in slip at Computerized Post Office.
- Aadhar Card photocopy of both sides.
- Gazette notification or any Legal Document in case of formal change of name.
- Self-Certification by Transgender Candidates.
- Certificate of Eligibility from Government of India.
- J and K Domicile Certificate.