SBI (State Bank of India) has declared the results for the SBI Apprentice 2019 Recruitment. The list of provisionally selected candidates is now available on the official website. The candidates can check the result of SBI Apprentice 2019 on the official website.
A total of 700 vacancies for apprentice were notified in the SBI Apprentice recruitment 2019. The written exam for selection was conducted on 23rd October 2019. The final result has now been announced and is available on the official website.
The candidates should note that the list is provisional and subject to the candidates qualifying the local language proficiency test. SBI also conducts a document verification and the candidates if found unsuitable in regards to the eligibility requirements then that candidate will not be selected.
How to check the SBI Apprentice 2019 results:
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in.
- On the main page, click on the career option button on the screen.
- In the drop-down menu, click on the join us button and then press the current openings tab.
- Click on the link given for the result under the name of the post. There will be 2 results, one will be in PDF format and others will be individual results. Click on the PDF link to check the name of the selected candidates. Click on the individual link for the individual score.
- On the individual link, a new page will appear if it is clicked. Fill in the login details asked, the application number, date of birth, and password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of SBI Apprentice 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of the SBI Apprentice 2019 result for future use.
All the provisionally selected candidates are being notified through an SMS. In case the candidate did not receive any SMS, the candidates can check the roll number in the list provided. The candidates found to have mispresented the candidature while filing the application form would also be rejected.
You can also read, SBI is hiring 25 Bank Medical Officer.