RBI had started its online application on 21st of September 2019. Followed by which a lot of interested candidates checked out the eligibility criteria and had filled up the form. The last date for the online registration was on the 11th of October 2019.
After the registrations were closed, the date for the exam dates was released. The Grade-B Phase-I exam is supposed to be conducted on 1st of November 2019. Whereas the Grade-B Phase-II exam is to be conducted on 1st of December 2019.
|Grade-B Phase-I examination date||1st November 2019|
|Grade-B Phase-II examination date||1st December 2019|
RBI has now released the Admit Card for RBI Grade-B Phase-I exams candidates who will be appearing for the Phase-I exam can now access to the admit card on their official website: www.rbi.org.in. this exam will be conducted at various places all over the country.
The admit card is available on the website to be downloaded from October 24 to November 9, 2019. To download the admit card, one can follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: rbi.org.in
- Step 2: Click on the opportunities tab available on the homepage
- Step 3: You’ll be redirected to a new page where the candidates will have to click on the call letter link
- Step 4: Click on RBI Grade B Admit Card 2019 link available on the page.
- Step 5: Enter the login credentials and your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 6: Check the admit card and download it
- Step 7: Take a print out and keep the hard copy for further references.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RBI Grade B 2019 Notification – Admit card Released for Phase I Exam
The selection of candidates for the posts mentioned above will be made through various steps which include Phase I and Phase II followed by an interview. Phase-II examination is supposed to be conducted December 1 and December 2, 2019. This recruitment process is used to fill up 199 posts of Grade B in the organization.
Some of the do’s and don’ts to be kept in mind while downloading the RBI Grade B Phase-I examination admit card:
- One must ensure that the information on the admit card is accurate.
- Check the venue and time that has been mentioned on the admit card
- Keep the hard copy safe to avoid any other problems during the examinations
- Checking the photos and the signature attached on the Admit Card. It is necessary to make sure that there have been no smudges on the admit card.
- Read all the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card and follow them to avoid any troubles during the examinations.
Details of the vacancy for the post:
- Officers in Grade B- General: 156 posts
- Officers in Grade B- DEPR: 20 posts
- Officers in Grade B- DSIM: 23 posts
In total there are 199 posts which are available.
The age limit for the candidate appearing for the exam is 21 years of age to 30 years of age whereas those candidates who have an M.Phil. or Ph.D. will have the age limit as 32 years of age to 34 years of age.