The Delhi Sub ordinate Service Selection Board is all set to conduct the examination for the post of Pharmacist and Junior Auditor. The admit card for the examinations has been released on October 29, 2019 in the official website of the Delhi Sub Ordinate Service Selection Board.
The examination for the selection of Pharmacist and Junior Auditor will begin on November 1, 2019 and the last examination will be on November 4, 2019.
The candidates should make sure to make note of the following examinations
|Starting date of the examination||November 1, 2019.|
|Last date of the examination||November 4, 2019.|
|Download of admit card for the examination||October 29, 2019.|
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
The candidates should make sure to follow these steps to download the admit card
- The candidates has to visit the official website of the Delhi Sub ordinate Service Selection Board, dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- The candidates will a link that reads, Admit card for the CBT examination for Pharmacist and Junior Auditor.
- Clicking on the link will take the candidates to a new page where the candidates have to type the required credentials like registration number and password.
- The admit card will be revealed and the candidates can download it.
- The candidates are required to make a print out of the admit card because the admit card is mandatory to enter the examination hall.
The DSSSB examination is a computer based examination and the examination will be conducted online. The examination will have a total of 200 multiple choice questions and each question will carry 1 mark each. No negative mark will be awarded for the wrong answers. The candidate’s General knowledge and language will be tested.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for DSSSB Grade 2-LDC Admit Card and DSSSB TGT Computer Science | Exam, Admit Card, Result