The recruitment option notification has been released by the SSC Stenographer 2019 by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can go through the recruitment notification from the official website of SSC.
The application process started one year back on 22nd October 2018. The eligibility such as educational qualification and age limit must be checked before applying for the SSC stenographer 2019 Recruitment Process.
The application process started from 20th October 2018 and ended on 20th November 2018 at 5 pm. The last date to do the payment of the application fee was also the same as that of the filling of the online registration form.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Option form availability starts on||1st November 2019|
The official web link of SSC through which the candidates can get more details and fill the option form is ssc.nic.in
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th Intermediate Exam in any recognized board from India.
Stenographer Group D Transcription
- English: 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
Stenographer Group C Transcription
- English: 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
The age limit must have been attended by the candidates by 1st January 2019.
- Minimum Age limit is 18 Years.
- For Steno Grade D: Maximum Age limit is 27 Years.
- For Steno Grade C: Maximum Age limit is 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation for the reserved category as per the government norms and rules.
The direct link to download the option form is https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Steno-2018_01112019.pdf . Candidates can get more detailed info about the vacancy and the recruitment process from the link, https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer.pdf .
You can also read, SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019.