RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility

3,314 Posts  ·  19,040 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility and Get all the details about, Online Application, Registration, Notification and much more.

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility Notification –

You will find information related to Admit card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Previous Paper, Result, Vacancy, Jobs, Answer Key and salary, latest News.

For latest update, visit the official website – www.rbi.org.in

Other Important Articles of:

RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019-Latest Update

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on RBI Grade B 2019 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

RBI Grade B 2019- From Notification to Selection

Page 1 of 332

Rbi Grade B Notification 2019 News

total - 199 Vacancies

For General Post - 156

Post 55133012985291
Kumar
1 comment
ROSS122
@ROSS122  ·  0 karma

can someone  tell me what source to refer to for rbi related mcq? Iam a dsim aspirant and thet ask some rbi related mcqs in phase 1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Notification out, all the best to everyone !!!!

Detailed notification on 20th Sept on their website

Post 55132905110984
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 ( G.A Section + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Phase 1 (English+ Reasoning +Quant Section) Video is Available. And also Sebi 2019 Notes  CompleteNotes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format (Printable).....With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with   Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com 

Kumar
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally!! All the best to everyone!!

SBI it is!!!
1 like8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
ROSS122
@ROSS122  ·  0 karma

I think the notification was getting delayed because last time there was flood situtation in south and this year too maybe they were waiting for all this to better up.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For NABARD DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT/RBI ASSISTANT Daily Quant Quizzes Eng Quizzes Reasoning Quizzes CA Quizzes Computer Quizzes At https://t.me/target_2019_exams

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 ( G.A Section + ESI + FM+ English + Budget  interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Phase 1 (English+  Reasoning +Quant Section) Video is Available. And also Sebi 2019 Notes  CompleteNotes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format  (Printable).....With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase  1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with   ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with  Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com 

Kumar
3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

LIC assistant recruitment aa raha hai kya?

@aaptamitra
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Iamtemp
@Iamtemp  ·  0 karma

Internal whatspp group of LIC employees...May be division wise recruitment, anyways will get to know on 17th septmember. According to draft notification registration starts from 17th.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
lehsunwa2.0
@lehsunwa2.0  ·  354 karma

Haathi main baithne waale ghodo main baithne ki baat nhi Kiya krte

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello.. Nabard grade A and B +RBI grade b+ sebi grade A.. Complete edutp course for 2019 phase 1 & 2.. Sharing in 1700/- Nabard course valid till 31 october and RBI and Sebi valid till 31 dec...(may be extended) Nabard grade A&B course can be useful for NABARD development assistant mains exam GA part. If interested you can mail me on... satyam070194@gmail.com

1 like1 comment
Anti-National
@Anti-National  ·  0 karma

hello

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b..for serious aspirants only..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#RBI GA

Post 54910789840348
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...