RBI Grade B 2019 Notification – Admit card Released for Phase I Exam

4,173 Posts  ·  20,101 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B 2019 Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus and Get all the details about RBI Online Application, Admit card, Exam Date, Previous Paper, Result, Vacancy, Jobs, Answer Key  and much more.

● RBI Grade B Phase I Admit Card 2019  –  24 October to 9 November 2019.

Candidates can Download their Admit card from given Link – Check Here

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase II Exam – 1st December 2019.

●Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

RBI Group B 2019 Notification Released on Official website – rbi.org.in

● Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad  Announced Online Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contractual basis.

Last date to submit the application is 8th November 2019.

Other Important Articles :

RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit Card 2019 Released

RBI Grade B 2019 Notification Released

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on RBI Grade B 2019 Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

RBI Grade B 2019- From Notification to Selection

RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation

Page 1 of 418

I have RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A 2020 Courses and All Materials. (Latest One).

Phase 1 and All Phase 2 Parts Completely Covered  in Materials & Courses.(General Awareness - G.A , Economics - ESI ,Finance & Management - FM, Commerce & Accountancy ,Costing ,Companies Act etc.).

Cost will be Based on All Materials & Courses. ( Low Cost ).

If Anyone interested to take Courses & Materials then Message me with Telegram ID or Number Details on learning.solution23@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want it,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more detail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Looking for partners who would like to purchase Edutap/Anuj Jindal's course on sharing basis and we can prepare together. Not more than 3-4 persons will be in total. If anyone genuinely interested please mail me in the following id. Sharing will redue the cost plus as exams will be delayed so we will get enough time to cover the syllabus and revise. Only interested persons revert in mail. Thanks in advance. driya925212@gmail.com 

All well that ends well :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail83018708513829
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Enjoy your quarantine https://joinbooksclub.com/offer/

Post 82856886622420
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Measures to control price level changes by RBI https://youtu.be/RDFiCNBxCkA

Video Thumbnail82852264580980
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey folks, I have Non Video course subscription of Edutap(2020) worth 10K and I haven't used Mocks, Quizzes or anything else out of it. I am giving it away at a huge discount. Validity is upto the completion of RBI Grade B 2020. Check out the course details, here is the link - https://courses.edutap.co.in/learn/RBI-Grade-B-2020-Phase-1-2-Non-Video-Course? Interested people, contact me (call/..) on 8708688177 Regards - Dhanesh Kumar

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How I crack LIC AAO / IBPS PO / IBPS RRB PO / JK BANK Within 6 Months - Sourab Puri https://youtu.be/sPldmwuBnbU

Video Thumbnail82347137801455
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Stop Scrolling and Start Reading

Be The Never-Quit Aspirant in Your RBI Gr B Preparation With 5-Day Whatsapp Session

Hey RBI Grade B Aspirants,

I HELP RBI Aspirants Crack The Success Blueprint and Get their Dream Government Job.

Now no more Procrastinating with The Preparation Fearing Of Complex Strategies & Contents

The Only thing you need to succeed To Get Your Dream Job is the "5-Step Ultra Reverse Strategic System". Get The Right Combination Of Content , Strategies, Shedding Procrastination To Crack It In First Shot Without Worrying About The Conventional Complex Strategies Even If You Are A Newbie or From Non-Commerce Background or A Working Professional With Limited Time For Preparation.

Hi, I am Tanay Kr. Das, RBI Gr B Aspirant's Dream Fulfillment Mentor, and have helped 200+ Aspirants To Get The Right Direction In Their Dream Fulfillment Process.

Want to know what these steps are and how you can Implement the “5-Step Ultra Reverse Strategic System" to Crack The Exam In First Shot?

I have developed a Simple 5-day WhatsApp Session where we will help you to master these steps and so that you start With Your Preparations In The Perfect Manner Even before The End Of The 5-Day Whatsapp Sessions With Our “Reverse Strategic” Hacks.

This system works for all even if you are A Newbie , From A Non-Commerce Background or A Working Professional With Limited Time For Preparation. I Have Everything Covered in the system, and most importantly it is all Easy To Approach System “The Reverse Way”. Most of the Aspirants Whom I have Worked Recently Were Noobs Who Don't Know Anything About Preparation But Aspire To Get A Respectable RBI Gr B Job.

Sounds Awesome?

Here’s what you will achieve each day of the 5-Day WhatsApp Session with us:

Day 1- Headway Preparation Consistently & Mental Makeup Needed to do it. Tackle MCQ English with Ease and Develop Your Vocabulary
Day 2- ESI & FM Strategic Discussion To Develop Right Content Structure
Day 3- Creating Contents For Your Current Affairs. Get The Perfect Mindmap To Retain CA In Short Time
Day 4- Develop The Art Of Writing Perfect Essay That Fetches You 80% +
Day 5- Digging RBI Website The Perfect Way and Other Reports'That Need To Go For Phase II Exam.

ALL THE ABOVE SESSIONS WILL BE LIVE GOOGLE MEET/ZOOM SESSIONS STARTING 22/07/2020.

This training is normally priced Rs.999, but since we are all held up at home, we want to help those who are having a thirst to learn more to Get Their Dream Job. Therefore, we are offering it for Rs.99 as of now.

And not just that, you will be getting the following BONUSES too, as a token of appreciation of staying at home safely during the pandemic:

Bonus 1- 5 Step RBI Preparation Checklist To Fetch Quick Result.

Bonus 2- RBI Interview Cracker GamePlan.

Bonus 3- 30 minutes Strategic Consultation With Me.

Bonus 4-Access to Premium Whatsapp Group Where You Can address Your Doubts.

How can you access this 5-Day Session?

Just click the button below and book your spot, you will be asked to join an Exclusive WhatsApp Group where the Mentoring will take place.

Join https://imjo.in/Ap6wjW

See you inside the Group,

Tanay Kr. Das

RBI Gr B Aspirant's Dream Fulfillment Mentor.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Utilized your time by reading books 👌 https://joinbooksclub.com/offer/

Post 82249107538371
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...