The exact dates for IBPS Clerk 2017 recruitment exam were declared by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Jannuary 16, 2017. Every year, lakhs of candidates apply for the IBPS Clerk exam. The online mode of application is the only mode through which you can register for the IBPS Clerk 2017 recuruitment process. Here are some mock questions released by IBPS to help acquant students with the current format of the online exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Ability for IBPS Clerk 2017 exam
Q.1-3. Study the following table carefully and answer the questions given below – Distribution of 1000 candidates as regards their marks in written examination out of 300 and interview out of 100 in a selection examination
|Written Examination Marks||Below 30||30-39||40-49||50-59||60-69||70 and above|
|260 and above||8||8||6||18||26||4|
|210 to 259||5||10||30||22||10||9|
|160 to 209||16||4||45||56||18||9|
|110 to 159||28||42||100||190||15||5|
|60 to 109||35||115||20||8||7||5|
Q.1. How many candidates did obtain more than 69 percent marks and above in both written examination and interview ? (1) 22 (2) 49 (3) 13 (4) 9 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.2. if approximately 325 candidates were to be qualified in the written examination, what should be the percentage of the qualifying marks ?
(1) above 20 (2) above 70 (3) above 36 (4) above 63 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.3. About 42 percent of the candidates fall in which of the following ranges of the interview marks ?
(1) 110-159 (2) 110 & below (3) 50 to 70 (4) 50 & above (5) Other than those given as options
Some of the questions may require arithmetical reasoning.
For example : Q.4. At 10 paise each, how many paise will 6 lemons cost ?
(1) 6 (2) 10 (3) 60 (4) 610 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.5. Which of the following can be exact multiple of 4 ?
(1) 27114 (2) 58204 (3) 48402 (4) 32286 (5) Other than those given as options
Q.6. If the profit made by selling a pen for Rs.10 is as much as its cost, what is the cost price of the pen ?
(1) Rs.3/- (2) Rs.5/- (3) Rs.10/- (4) Rs.20/- (5) Other than those given as options Also, there may be some questions based on graphs and tables.
- Questions for IBPS Clerk 2016 General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
This test is designed to measure your awareness about the past and present events, socio economic developments as well as awareness about developments in the Banking Industry etc.
Q.7. Which of the following financial institutions has introduced the ‘Know Your Customer’ guidelines for Banks ?
(1) IDBI (2) RBI (3) NABARD 4) SIDBI (5) Other than those given as options
Q.8. Which of the following sectors contributes the maximum in deciding the growth in income of the states in India ?
(1) Energy (2) Tourism (3) Service (4) Transport (5) Agriculture
Q.9. Headquarters of which of the following nationalised Banks is not situated in Maharashtra state ?
(1) Dena Bank (2) Central Bank of India (3) Bank of India (4) Union Bank of India (5) United Bank of India
Q.10. Who among the following is the current Prime Minister of India ?
(1) Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (2) Dr. Manmohan Singh (3) Mr Pranab Mukherjee (4) Shri Narendra Modi (5) Other than those given as options
- Computer Test for IBPS Clerk 2017
This test is designed to measure your computer knowledge.
Q.11. ————-is an output device of a computer.
(1) Printer (2) CPU (3) Monitor (4) Keyboard (5) CD
Q.12. What is the full form of RAM ?
(1) Random Adaptive Mouse (2) Random Adaptive Memory (3) Random Access Memory (4) Random Access Mouse (5) Other than those given as options
Q.13. Pick the odd man out.
(1) Monitor (2) Keyboard (3) Floppy drive (4) Windows (5) Hard-disk drive
Q.14. Which of the following is a popular Computer Language ?
(1) A + (2) BA + (3) C ++ (4) CA + (5) Other than those given as options
For questions on IBPS Clerk 2017 English and Reasoning, click here
Aspirants can post their answers in the comment box